18-Hey Rugrat

Raegan wasn't feeling like herself after the week working in the angel club. She sat in the locker room, sniffing much more coke than what she usually did, trying to cope with another night.

      Her phone rang again, this time it was Carl. Little did she know, Ian and Mickey had gotten Carl in a case to try find her. She actually picked up since she was so high. "Hey uncle Carl," she slurred.

     "Raegan, where the fuck are you. Literally none of us have been sleeping or eating since you've been gone we're shitting ourselves. Where are you?" His voice came from the phone. It was obvious he was scared for his missing niece , his voice was shaky and croaky.

     "I'm fine, I- I'm on a road trip." Now Carl knew she was high, he could tell by the way she was talking . "Raegan, tell me where you are," he said in a more serious tone. But Raegan hung up.

     She couldn't understand why, but she felt completely empty and a heaviness in her chest that she couldn't shake unless she was drunk or high.

     She finished sniffing the end of her coke, then shook off the feeling. She made her way out of the locker room and out to dance on more strangers, picking up twenty dollar bills from them.

***

She was in the middle of a dance on an old guy once again. To her delight he pulled out a small bag that had two pills in it. "You want one doll face?"

     Raegan kept dancing on him, smiling. "Hell yes please," she said. He took one out of his bag and handed it to her as she carried on dancing on him. She popped it into her mouth, knowing she needed whatever she could get her hands on to get her through a night of dancing on old pedophiles.

     Suddenly the man she was dancing on fell back. His neck snapping back and falling unconscious on the seat he was on.

     She spun around to see who had just punched him so hard that he fell unconscious. What the fuck.. Isaac.

     "What the actual FUCK!" Raegan screamed at him, shoving him backwards.

     "Raegan, what the fuck is going through your head. Why are you here!" He yelled back at her.

     Raegan felt complete rage overcome her. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

     "You were missing for a fucking week Raegan. I used a tracker, they were fucking freaking out!"

     "You're insane ! Get out of here! What kind of fucker tracks their fuck buddy!" She screamed, punching him across the face. He glared at her, pushing her backwards. She stumbled before he stormed towards he and grabbed her around her throat.

The two of their eyes met, Raegan stared into his blue eyes, Isaac staring back into her green ones as he restricted her breathing with gritted teeth.

They both panted as Isaacs breath slowed down, returning back to normal as his anger lowered looking at her eyes.

Without thinking, Raegan went against the force of his hand around her neck, leaning up to kiss him. Drugs make you horny..

Isaac pulled away instantly, "what the fuck are you doing."

     Raegan smiled up at him, his hand still around her throat. "Well, you know what Isaac, I'm not very fucking happy to see you, but I'm in the mood to fuck. You down or not?"

     ***

Soon they were out in a back alley, Isaac kissing down her neck and chest once again, pulling down her red sequin bikini bottoms.