4-Homicidal

As the weeks went on, Ian's behaviour didn't seem to change, and it was obvious something wasn't right. Mickey could tell. He was up all hours of the night, overly happy, going on runs at 5am, the usual routine before he would have a psychotic break and Mickey was very aware of this.

     Not only did Raegan start to see her dads weird behaviour, but so did her best friends.

     Riley and Kila mentioned her dads behaviour as he danced and jumped around singing while they were at her house.

     It was normal for him to dance but he was much louder and more energetic than usual, and it was noticeable.

     "Rae, you're dad is going crazy," Kila laughed watching her dad dance.

     "He's been acting weird the last few weeks, he just is super happy and energetic and stuff, I dunno why," said Raegan.

     The three girls giggled watching him, dancing and singing, but Raegan knew that Mickey was worried about him, so even though his behaviour did seem harmless, she was worried.

     Mickey finally decided to say it to Ian, he was worried, and he knew exactly what was going on. He stormed downstairs at 5am, after being woken up for the millionth time from Ian getting up in the morning, and it was the last straw, he lost it.

     "Ian!" He yelled, storming into the kitchen.

"Hey Mick. I'm making pancakes, want some?" He said.

"No I don't want a fuckin' pancake," Mickey said angrily. "This has gotta stop Ian. You're acting all crazy again, like you have the past few weeks."

Ian chuckled. "No I'm not Mick."

"For Christ's sake Ian," said Mickey rubbing a hand down his face. "You're up at like 4am every morning, cooking, running, buying shit we can't afford, this is always how you act before shit gets real bad. You taking your meds?"

     Ian stopped what he was doing, glaring at Mickey. "Yes, Mick, I'm taking my fucking meds," he lied. He had stopped again, since he hated them so much he just broke again.

     "You sure?" Said Mickey. "Coz it damn well doesn't seem like it."

     "Fuck you Mickey," said Ian, storming off.

     But Mickey grabbed him and shoved him against the wall, making a loud bang because of the force he used.

     "Listen bitch, I'm going upstairs right now and counting those fucking meds. And I swear to god if you missed so much as one, I'll fucking kill you. Think of Raegan, you're gonna damage her if you act like a crazy bastard again, just like Monica damaged you," he said, holding him against the wall and pointing his finger at him to make a point.

     Ian glared at him. "Get your fucking shit together," Mickey said before heading upstairs to get his meds. Ian felt pure anger at what Mickey was saying, about his meds, Raegan, Monica. This is where he broke once again.

     Blinded with rage, Ian grabbed his car keys, and bolted up the stairs, and creeped into Raegans room, and saw his daughter in bed, still asleep. She was wearing pink princess pyjamas that Mickey had dressed her in that night, her chest was falling up and down slowly, still fast asleep. She looked peaceful.

     Ian walked quickly but quietly over to the side of her bed. "Rae... Rae come on, wake up baby," he whispered to her.

     Raegan blinked her eyes open and stretched, confused.

     "Daddy?" She whispered back.

     "Come on princess, we're going on a trip," he said, lifting her out of the bed. Raegan wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest, closing her eyes again, falling back asleep.