28-Child benefit

Raegan sat on a stool at the alibi, sipping her drink. "Hey Kev, another," she said, holding up her empty glass.

Kev looked at her, leaning on the bar, "Don't you think you've had enough, you're not even sixteen for another month, I shouldn't even be serving you Rae," he said.

"Shut up Kev, come on, another." Kev was reluctant to pour her another, but he hugged, pouring her another straight vodka. At least she was in the bar so he could keep an eye on her.

The door of the alibi opened and Raegan looked to see Carl and Liam walking inside the alibi. She rolled her eyes, knowing they'd comment how drunk she was, so she tried to ignore them and get back to her drink.

"Aye, Gallagher! How many have you had?" Liam called when he saw her, coming to sit on the stool next to her. He knew she was already drinking too much lately. Carl sat beside her on the other side.

"I don't know, why uncle dearest," she asked, turned to face Liam. He immediately saw how droopy her eyes were, knowing she had too much.

"Because all you've been doing lately is getting high and drunk," Carl said. She rolled her eyes, smiling, "Oh thanks so much for the concern," she said sarcastically, starting to take another drink.

Carl turned to Kev behind the bar, "Kev, make sure this one doesn't drink anymore."

"Sure thing Officer Gallagher," he smiled, cleaning glasses. Raegans mouth dropped open, "what the fuck!" She argued.

Carl raised his eyebrows at her before looking to Liam, "Come on Liam, we'll have a game of pool." "Sure," Liam said, hopping off the stool, swatting Raegans head as he walked by.

Raegan went on sipping her drink, ignoring what her uncles had said. That's when another guy walked into the bar. He looked a few years older than Raegan. He was tall and muscular with black hair and blue eyes, wearing black leather.

He caught Raegans eye instantly.

     She pretended to be occupied with her drink as he approached the bar, sitting beside her. "Bartender, one Jamie on the rocks please," he said as he sat.

     That's when Raegan caught his eye too. "Hey what's your name gorgeous?" He asked smiling. She looked at him.. shit he was hot. "Raegan, you?"

     "Anthony," he said, looking her up and down. "Can I buy you a drink?"

     "Woah woah hold up," Kev said putting his hands on the bar. "First off, she's had enough, second, three of her uncles are in this bar, and third her dads are fucking crazy, they'd kill you and throw you in the river."

     Anthony's eyes widened at this. "Hey Kev, if he wants to buy me a drink, let him," Raegan said.

     "Sorry, no way, you're fifteen Rae, he's like 25, not a chance," Kev said, turning his back on them.

     When he was turned around, the man leaned over to Raegan. "When you finish that drink, meet me outside?"

     Raegan nodded, smiling at him. He winked at her, getting up and leaving the bar. Raegan watched him go, smiling to herself.

***

     Once she finished that drink, she found him outside like he had said. "Hey.. Raegan is it?" He smiled. "Yeah," she smiled.

     "So.. now can I buy you a drink?"

     Raegan smiled, "sure."

     So his idea of buying her a drink, wasn't actually at a bar. Instead, he bought her a bottle of whiskey and Raegan showed him the abandoned building.