"Get lost. Did you think this is a place that the two of you can enter? Don't make my husband turn in his grave."

This was the wife of the middle-aged man. She was extremely emotional. So, as soon as she saw Irene, she reacted in the same way as she did in the police station: she grabbed onto Irene's shirt and began hitting her. And Irene did not strike back.

"Madam, if you want to hit someone, please hit me, don't hit my daughter."

"Stop shedding crocodile tears, what's the point of putting on an act? Hurry and get lost..."

"Shoo," the family members pushed the mother and daughter out. From the looks of it, getting forgiveness was impossible.

Of course, Irene understood how they felt. But, what could she do? If she could bring the dead back to life, she would be willing to sacrifice her own life for it.

Afterwards, Irene and Hyoyeon went to the second household. But, of course, they were treated in the same way. There was no difference.

However, they still insisted on visiting the hospital to visit the seriously injured victims. Amongst them was the son of the government official.

"Did you think, by buying a few gifts and showing up to apologize, you can make up for my friend's life? Let me tell you that it's impossible. I want you to live the rest of your life in guilt."

"We aren't begging for forgiveness on behalf of that man. We simply want to do what we can," Hyoyeon said patiently.

"No need. Unless you kneel down, don't expect me to forgive you."

The man was sitting on one of the hospital beds. Parts of his body were either wrapped in bandages or plastered in a cast.

Meanwhile, his family members were even more exaggerated as they called the media to witness the scene, "Hurry over to have a look. This is your so-called idol; the daughter of a murderer...People like this should be dealt with in a strict manner. Her entire family should pay the consequences."

"If we kneel, will you forgive us?"

"Kneel first!" the family members ordered in a fierce tone.

Although the mother and daughter had already prepared themselves for humiliation, when the moment was actually upon them, they felt extremely wronged and overwhelmed by a thousand complex emotions.

Even so, Hyoyeon still decided to kneel. However, at this time, a man appeared from behind her and pulled her up, "Auntie, stand up straight."

Irene and Hyoyeon looked at Suho in shock. They never expected him to appear at this time to help them.

"The two of you did nothing wrong. You don't need to apologize."

"What do you mean they did nothing wrong? Her father killed someone!" the family member behind them yelled sharply. However, Suho turned around and replied, "She's well aware that her father killed someone."

"Her father killed someone, so shouldn't she make up for it?"

"No, she doesn't need to make up for it. No part of the law states that a child should pay for what their parents have done. The perpetrator will naturally be punished, but she is not at fault at all. I won't allow her to stand here and be insulted by you," Suho declared firmly.

"We feel sorry for the shock and pain that you have suffered, so we give you our sincerest apologies and compensation. But, we won't accept personal attacks and scolding because these two women are also victims in this entire incident."

"Her father went missing when she was 6-years-old and as soon as he returned, he killed someone. Who will relieve her of the pain that she has experienced?"