Chapter 20 - Samantha

Start from the beginning

A hand comes over the small of my back and I realise it's Jasper. I smile up at him, "Stop smiling like that, I don't want people looking at what only belongs to me." He says which makes my heart skip a beat.

"My smile belongs to you?" I ask tilting my head.

He smirks and kisses my cheek, "Just like how all your moans belong to me." He says which makes my cheeks warm up. I look around to see if anyone heard. "And just like all the blow jobs." I gasp

I push his chest lightly, "Fine stop! I won't smile." I squeak, he chuckles to which I pout.

The guests start to pour in, Jasper and I move around the room greeting everyone. "Where's Jacob?" I ask sipping champagne. Jasper seems to be looking for him as well. He asks one of his guards to look for Jacob.

"Samantha." A familiar deep voice calls and I turn to my dad, Duke Samuel Ludwig. I feel Jasper tense besides me, I give him a worried look but he shakes his head.

"Duke Samuel." Jasper greets.

"Good evening, your majesty." Dad holds out his hand and they shake hands. "Can I have talk with my daughter?" He asks.

Jasper's hold on me tightens before he nods, "Sure." He says.

Dad holds out his arms and I move away from Jasper to hug him, he feels so safe and homely. I feel him kiss the top of my head. "How are you dear?" He asks, he holds my shoulders and looks at my gown.

"I'm doing great papá, my husband really treats me nicely." I reply.

"Glad to hear that." He smiles holding my face, it's like he's looking if I'm really fine. It makes me smile.

"How are you papá?" I ask place a hand on his that's on my cheek.

"The house is empty without you." He says and I notice he said house and not home, it makes me sad.

"Don't say that." I feel emotional all of a sudden, he smiles and hugs me again. "I miss home too." I say resting my head on his chest.

Dad takes me to the pastry counter, "I wish you come home for some time, I want to hear about how married life is treating you." He says putting a chocolate pastry on a plate and hands it to me with a fork.

"I'd love to!" I say quickly, but that would mean staying away from Jasper. But having a chat with Dad sounds like therapy, he's been my mom and dad both, I tell him everything and he really listens to me well.

"I'll talk to his majesty then." He says, I smile. I look around for Jasper then found him leave the ballroom with his personal guard.

I bury my brows and signal to Aaron, he quicky comes to my side, "What's the commotion?" I ask while Dad calls for champagne.

"King Jasper went to get Prince Jacob." He replies.

"Is something wrong?" Dad asks and I shake my head.

"Birthday boy is probably nervous." I wave it off.

The door open as a new set of faces walk in, "Your in-laws are here." Dad wraps an arm around me and I quickly put the plate down and wipe my lips.

Justin locks eyes with me through the crowd and nods, I walk to them. "Welcome Aunt Catherine, Eleanor." Justin kisses their hands.

They see me and curt, I smile and welcome them. Dad greets them after. "Where's my king?" Catherine looks around.

"There he is!" Justin relaxes visiblely as Jasper enters with Jacob and a girl on his tail. All eyes turn to the group, Jasper notices us and walks to us.