My cheeks were burning, not because of shyness but because of embarrassment.

This guy, didn't he pass out yesterday? How does he remember these things? It's so embarrassing! I am gonna die.

As he loosened his grip on me, I got away from him taking the chance. Not leaving another glance at him, I went to fresh up. And Jungkook finished his morning routine after me.

We left the hotel after paying for our stay.

I didn't dare to look at this guy all the way to the house. And hopefully, we reached earlier than possible.

I found all of them in the living room with the silent atmosphere as usual. Leo was sitting on the couch with a bored expression but it didn't last longer as his face lit up after seeing me.

"Y/n..." Leo ran towards my direction.

"Where were you all this time? Do you kno-" He stopped speaking as he noticed Jungkook who was glaring at him. "He...is scary." He made a distance from Jungkook who was glaring at him all this while.

I let out a deep sigh.

"Jungkook!" I indirectly asked him to look away.

He gave me an uninterested look and walked away from here.

"Don't worry, Leo. His face is always like that. Don't think too much." I tried to calm him down. And he stayed calm while Jimin and the others came to me.

"Seriously, where were you guys all night? Do you know how worr-" I stopped as I knew that if he starts, there's no stop for him. "Don't worry, we just stayed at a hotel because it was already late and it'll take time to get here." I gave out half of the truth.

They couldn't ask any more questions.

"Well, Ria asked all of us to go to her grandfather's company today." Namjoon informed as he continued to read his book. "Oh, alright." My voice was dull as soon as I heard her name.

She tired the shit out of me yesterday. And I have to go through it today also. What a cruel life.

"We have to go now. So, get ready." Hoseok placed himself on the couch.

"Right now?" He nodded.

I let out a deep sigh. I don't wanna go nor I wanna let Jungkook go alone. "I am hungry, Jin." I tried to buy sometime for myself that way.

"Your breakfast is ready." Jin smiled as he pulled a chair for me to sit. What a nice guy, he actually made breakfast for me. If only, Jungkook was half as nice as this guy...

I left that thought over there as I knew that it would only get me frustrated.

I had my breakfast in peace without anyone's interference.

"Thanks for the meal." I got up from there and grabbed a glass of water. And started drinking it as my throat was dry.

"Y/n..." Leo came and stood infront of me. I hummed as a reply as I continued to drink.

"What do you mean by 'fuck me'?"

I splashed the water on him which was in my mouth as I heard his question.

Leo just stood there with a flustered face.

"I-I am sorry, I didn't mean to do it." I tried to apologise. The rest of the members were left speechless. "It's alright...but why were you shocked when I asked the question?" He looked like he wanted the answer no matter what.

"L-Leo, where did you hear that thing?" I let out the question awkwardly. "I heard a woman say it to a man, yesterday at the mall." He replied truthfully.