"Because you're not gonna talk to Ollie like that. Stop being a jealous prat. Can't change anything now." Fred told him sternly.

Ron glared at his brother and went back to eating. "Ron if it makes you feel any better I would gladly trade you spots." Olivia said and she grabbed his hand on the table. He looked at her and then nodded his head, looking genuinely grateful that she said that.

The next few days Olivia had received more attention than she had gotten at all being a school. The hufflepuffs were supportive of her, they made sure of that. However they seem to be rude to Harry, but no matter how many time she told them it wasn't right to cheer for her and to be rude to him, they didn't stop.

People seemed to notice her everywhere. Guys would go out of their way to open doors for her. People that she had no clue what their names were told her hello, in the corridor. And some girls had kept asking her how she styles her hair wanting tips for their own.

The twins found it all amusing. They would walk ahead of her and pretend to be her body guards, it reminded her of when they done it for Harry when people thought he was the Heir of Slytherin, years ago.

The only peace Olivia seemed to get was in the studio. One evening, she was working on a painting of Helga Hufflepuff that Sprout had asked her to paint to put over the fireplace in the common room.

She was dipping her brush in the paint when she heard the footsteps. Like always she pretended not to notice.

When she was in the studio, Draco Malfoy sometimes would come and play the piano. They had a unspoken rule: I leave you alone if you leave me alone, and neither can say a word about the other.

Olivia listened as the footsteps walked to the piano in the corner and waited for the music to play, but it didn't come.

"Congratulations." she heard behind her.

She didn't turn around, remained facing her canvas. "I come here to get away from people talking about the tournament to me." She said coldly.

"I figured, but I wanted to tell you that." He said.

Olivia heaved a sigh, "Thank you then."

There was another long pause. "I'll be supporting you, but if anyone ask I'll deny it." He said with a light laugh.

"I think it's a shame that you feel the need to hide how you think and feel, to your friends." She said matter-of-factly "What kind of friends do you have if they don't accept you for who you truly are."

She heard him sigh. "The kind that are chosen for you." He said softly.

Olivia turned around and faced him. "No one controls you and your actions but yourself, Draco. You may think you have no choice but there is always a choice. There is always people to help you when you make the right ones too." said Olivia looking him dead in the eye.

He didn't say anything else, he just began to play. And like nothing happened the unspoken rule was active again. Olivia continued to paint and Draco played, falling back into their same old cycle.

 Olivia continued to paint and Draco played, falling back into their same old cycle