THE END

When Sarah and John B showed up three days later Sarah screamed so loud Y/N was sure she lost some hearing.

Sarah and Y/N went to the nearest thrift store and got the cheapest wedding dress they could find. 

It was perfect. 

Three days later, they had an apartment with no furniture. And we're standing on the beach. 

JJ and Y/N getting married.

Though broke as hell the four friends knew that this was what they had always wanted. 

Total freedom.

Y/N smiled down at the pure gold ring across her finger. She felt two arms snake around her waist as she leaned into the touch. 

"I love you," She murmured, never turning around to face him. 

"And I you," He faked an accent causing her to chuckle.

"Mr Maybank how dare you," She laughed turning around to face him. 

"Mrs. Maybank, what more do you want?" He questioned dragging them over to the bed and flopping down onto it. 

"No napping I need to show you something," JJ let out a groan at this as he sighed. 

"Me too but I was going to show you tomorrow," He reassured putting his hands up in defense.

"So you did remember what today is huh?" She questioned through a grin. 

"Happy three months sweetheart," JJ then pushed his lips to hers chasing Y/N to smile into them. As she led him outside she gasped at the sight. 

There was a heart that was drawn out in the sand, inside it saying "Mr and Mrs". Then there were flowers inside of the heart aswell. 

"It's nothing much I uh-" However Y/N tackled him into a hug shutting him up. 

"It's beautiful! Now my turn,"

"Y/N I really don't need anything I-" He gasped at the sight infront of him. Then he ran over and hugged and him. "How the hell did you afford this?"

"She planned the whole thing I had been saving up my money for awhile now," Pope reassured through a grin as JJ kissed the side of his face. 

"Hey! Don't steal my man!" Y/N exclaimed to Pope jokingly causing them to laugh. 

"I think you're forgetting someone JJ," Pope turned him around to he met by Kiara. 

"Hell yeah this day can't get any better!"

"Who wants beer!" John B exclaimed coming into the room. 

"Me!" JJ excised practically tackling him. 

"Don't hurt yourself my JJ bean," Y/N mumbled as he glanced at her through a grin.

"I like that,"

"I knew you would," Y/N looked at everyone around her who she had grown to love. Then she glanced over st her husband with admiration as him and John B raced to see who could down a beer faster.

She smiled widely knowing that this had been the eight decision. She had chosen the right people to grow old with.

Damn we're these about to be some of the best years of her life. 

Because no more territory laid between them.