CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Where the hell is Y/N?" he questioned glancing around the property.

"She's not here! She's supposed to be getting married to you!" John B exclaimed, causing Topper to turn his way and glare at him, his eyes then going back to JJ shooting daggers at him.

"You're the reason she left! Her parents told me everything about how Rafe caught the two of you!" The blonde tried to hold it in however his eyes still became even wider in shock as he knew what this meant.

War.

Rose and Ward Cameron were so worried about their reputation that they didn't tell anyone about the "incident". Instead they kept it a secret, they blackmailed their daughter into being with Topper.

They threatened many things, among one of those things was killing the Pogue.

So Y/N had agreed, if you love someone let them go right?

No matter how much she denied it, no matter how much she called Rafe a liar they didn't believe her. Though that wasn't really a shock to her.

Now they don't care about their reputation anymore. All they cared about now was-

"No!" John B exclaimed as Topper lunged at JJ. Once he was on top of him he gave him his hardest punch chasing his suit to rip.

The blonde laughed with blood in his mouth. "I wish Y/N was here but she's not stupid enough to come anywhere you'd be looking for her,"

This caused Topper to fume, JJ swore that he could see the smoke coming out of his ears. "

Before he could throw another punch JJ pushed the kook off of him. "Enough Topper she's not here! It's just a damn rumor!" John B explained trying to stick up for his best friend however Topper shook his head.

"No it makes sense after the past couple of years as to who she's been hanging out with," He all in but growled out. "Though one thing is still not clear,"

"What?" JJ questioned through a role of his eyes crossing his arms over his chest.

"Why the hell would she want to hang out with a low life pogue!"

"We told you already," John B snarled. "Now you can leave before I-" Topper put his hands up in defense.

"I'll be back... Next time better dressed for the occasion," JJ gave him his fakest smile pretending to scratch his face however only with one finger sticking up and out.

The two watched as he left intently. Once he was out of sight the two best friends glanced at each other right away. If circumstances were different they would have laughed.

"You need to go alright find Y/N I'll pack your things,"

"I-what!?"

"You heard me,"

"I don't think I did, she can't be with me her family will-"

"She walked out on her wedding for you. I think she already chose this," He reassured, patting his friend's shoulder.

JJ nodded, running fingers through his hair, though as he got to his motorcycle he began to pull at it out of frustration.

Y/N Y/L/N had just ruined her life for him.

"You found me," Y/N whispered standing up from sitting on top of the hawks nest. "How did you?..."

"Your parents are telling everyone Topper he came looking for you," JJ murmured pointing to his face.

Y/N jumped into his arms for the first time in months letting out tears of joy. "I couldn't do it,"

"It's alright sweetheart," He whipped her tears away with the pads of his thumbs. "You look beautiful Y/N/N,"

She blushed and shook her head. "I hate this dress, it's just not..." She trailed off at the end at a loss of words with tears still running down her cheeks.

"You,"

She nodded, gripping him tighter, afraid to let go. "I missed you so damn much,"

"Right back at you," he murmured, kissing the top of her head as she buried her face into his chest and they began to sway in their embrace.

"So we're finally going to do it huh," Y/N mumbled, breaking the silence after a minute. She glanced up to meet his eyes as he nodded. "We're going to run away together,"

That's when JJ connected their lips together forcefully.

The two of them knowing that as long as they were together, they would survive anything that came their way.