CHAPTER SIX

The last thing Y/N ever wanted was to screw up things with the Pogues. She knew that would happen eventually, after all as a kook she wasn't meant to be happy. Her destiny is to be surrounded by endless amounts of money. Money that could help the less fortunate, like a certain blonde that owed twenty thousand dollars.

"What?" Y/N questioned dumbfounded as she rolled out of the hammock. His mind began to spin.

"How the hell could you!" Kiara exclaimed, having to be helped back by the Pope. "We trusted you! You almost got them killed!"

"What are you talking about?" Suddenly the kook became nervous. Maybe the only true friends she's ever had have changed their minds.

It all had been too good to be true.

"I told you we couldn't trust her! She's been ratting us out! Sarah told me! She's the reason why the two of you almost died!" John b exclaimed, causing JJ to perk up from the hammock.

"I-what?"

"She told Rafe where we'd be Sarah told me that she's done this-"

"Wait! I can explain did she tell you about-"

"Y/N you need to leave," People stated sternly.

"Just let me explain I-"

"That's not the face you want to see on them," Kiara exclaimed, coming up behind Y/N and forcing her toward the driveway.

"No! No! Please just let me explain!" Y/N exclaimed trying to turn back by now JJ was out of the Hammock with stone-cold features.

"You can explain later when everyone has-"

"Get the hell off our property Y/N,"

"No-J-I-"

"You heard him," John B pointed toward the street.

Y/N ran away and left. Down the street, she jogged all the way to a tree near the side of the road. She leaned on it feeling the tears sting her eyes.

Everything was over.

Y/N whipped away her tears, went home, and didn't say a word to anyone. She knew why Sarah did it. John B was the love of her life and she didn't want him to be hurt anymore, she was trying to warn him. However, it came at the expense of her. Sarah hadn't gotten the chance to tell JB the entire story. How Y/N was being blackmailed by her brother that she had no choice.

When in reality she loved being friends with them.

Y/N cut her losses though. In the hours of her sulking in her bed, she realized that she had to do something. She wasn't going to waste her time crying. They obviously were quick to drop her without letting her explain. Yeah, she had betrayed their trust but she had no choice. Who knows what her brother would do to her, that was the sad truth.

"After you," Topper mumbled, holding out his hand and helping Y/N on his brand new boat. Y/N had her sunglasses on and her new swimsuit. She looked like a full-blown kook.

She was standing beside him as he drove through the water. He had an arm around her shoulders though she didn't mind it. They were friends now. Since she didn't have the Pogues anymore she could spend all her time with her new best friend other than Sarah.

The Pogues went by and everything came crashing down though. The past week Y/N knew that she had been miserable without them. Life simply wasn't the same, it wasn't exciting. Topper talked her ear off after that during the entire boat ride. He wanted to get to know Y/N as much as possible.

They had known each other their entire lives and yet knew barely anything about each other.

And now they knew almost everything.

Almost like it had been this way all along- almost like the feeling she got with JJ.

Damn that blonde would be the death of her, everything she did she could relate it back to him. All she wanted was to be friends with the pogues and Topper.

However, of course that couldn't happen.

She had to choose.

"You don't need to go back to them Y/N we have everything that we need," Rafe reassured gesturing to the ocean behind them as they swam. "It's all over,"

She couldn't tell him that she wanted to be friends with them again. Rafe was going to try and loop in Sarah.

Y/N knew that she had to go tell the pogues before they didn't want anything to do with Sarah aswell.

Rafe was forcing them into everything... Hopefully the Pogues would understand. And as Y/N got in her jeep ignoring Rafe she put it in drive and took a deep breath.

Here goes nothing.