Side Story #3 Bruno & Mayka

Start from the beginning

Just a few seconds after, his husband also entered the room. Sir Cole always follows his wife, especially when the trainees are just new to the team.

"Yeah, guys. So they are Sir Cole and Sir Kai Suppasit. As I have mentioned earlier, Sir Kai is the current commander of Elites. So once you passed the last assessment, you'll be reporting to your respective leaders, and all leaders will report to Sir Kai. He is the head." I informed them.

"And my wife." Sir Cole added. Okay! Yours! Stop rubbing the truth to my face!

"Hey, go out, babe. You are disturbing the class. Check the babies' room if it is already done." They kissed before his husband left. Lucky as fuck!

"Sorry about that. Go ahead, Mayk!"
I continued and saw him sleeping at the back again. He is really cute.

"Unknown plate number parked in the main gate." I heard Mix announced through the device. Sir Kai probably heard it on his earpiece too because he gets up. He asked me to continue before leaving the room.

Good thing that it was a false alarm.

The discussion ended at noon. It was lunchtime so I went to check on my brother. They said he was in his working room so I headed there and found the two sewing clothes again.

Bruno is so focused on what he is doing. It suits him well, sewing clothes. I find it really funny, a masculine guy super fixated on his masterpiece.

"Enjoying much?" I asked him.

"Stop flirting here. Flirt outside, Mayka." My brother told me. Flirting with who? Me to Bruno? No way!
"It's lunchtime Bruno, eat with us first."

"No, sir! I can eat in the barracks."
He excused.

"Eat with us, Bruno." My brother repeated.

"Just let him, Miles...maybe he wants to eat with his friends," I told him.

But my fucking brother smiled widely at me. Damn it! Why is he looking at me like that? He is like sending a secret message to me that I cannot decode.

"Bruno, ask Mrs. Sheeba to bring food for three. Mine would be three sausages, soup, and no rice, please. Thank you." My brother requested.

Mrs. Sheeba arrived with the new young cook. Bruno's eyes are fixed on the girl. His crush probably. Typical kind of girl.

We started eating at the small table in the center of the room. Miles keeps talking about random stuff.

"How about you Bruno, do you like cute girls or fierce ones?" My brother is nosy...

"Cute." He replied.

"How about you, Mayka?"

"Someone like sir...."

"Shut up. Don't continue. I won't let you. That's my father-in-law." Miles told me.

"You have a crush on Sir Cole?" Bruno asked me.

Hell no!

"None of your business." I continued eating.

My brother is being annoying too for smiling since I entered this room. What the hell is his problem?

It was almost the end of my shift when Vic approached me. He is a newbie who became a member 3 months ago. He told me that I keep talking shit about Bruno last night.
They have a hunch that I have a crush on that talking rock.

I tried to avoid Bruno as much as I can. I ignore him whenever I see him. I don't even look at him so they won't misinterpret it. I need to cool down for them to forget about my drunken confession.