: Chapter - 12 : Mediocre :

12. Mediocre:-

***************

-Lacey's POV-

  I got out of my shower wrapping the soft towel around my naked self. I went ahead tiptoeing in my room and opened the wardrobe. Today I needed to dress a bit sexy, but not showing that I have tried too much. So I pulled out my new push up bra from the further end of the wardrobe. I remembered it buying after Tiffany's endless whining. She was in love with this bra from the first glance and she had pushed me too much to buy it. Looks like, she knew I would need it one day.

  I put on lacy panties and the bra. My C cup boobs looked popped out from its shape. Maybe it's too much for an office attire. It would be hilarious seeing Luca's face. I chuckled at myself.

  Then I wore a white blouse with a ruffled design in the sleeves with a wide V cut showing the cleavage of my breasts and a tight black skirt ended on my knee length. Then I used some light makeup and a beige lipstick and let my hair fall down. And then I remembered about the sexy glasses. Though I wore contact lenses everytime except in home and office. I put on my black geek glasses and threw a kiss at the reflection of myself in the mirror and headed out.

***********

   I entered in my office sipping the black roast coffee buyed from the Starbucks on my way. I opened my MacBook and logged in with the password. As it opened, I prepared the stack of files for the presentation of the meeting holding today. Then I headed towards the meeting room and made the presentation ready. After an half hour of waiting, my boss entered in the room welcoming his client.

   As I thought; Luca appeared in the room in his usual sexy posture. But his office attire looked far sexier than before. He looked like a pleasant nightmare in his dark grey suit. His beard was freshly trimmed. His obsidian hair was slicked back perfectly with a few strands fell perfectly over his forehead; giving him a mouthwatering look.

  Fuck, he's a walking sex god. His one look could make any girl worship him....

   Startled by a voice, I came to life. I didn't even give any attention what my asshole boss ordered me. Damn it, I need to get my shit together.

   Then suddenly Luca chuckled staring at me. I didn't get a hold what just happened. I really want to wipe that smirk of his beautiful yet devilish face. Then I saw the two other men with Luca I haven't paid attention before, standing behind him crossing their arms like some bodyguard. The one with blonde hair was wearing a blue waistcoat with his sleeves rolled up. And the other one with dark skin seemed somehow senior to me. But he had a terrible scar on his upper nose. That's very creepy anyway. Their presence gave me not so comfortable feeling at all. As if they had some dangerous secret like a cunning snake.

  I left those things behind my mind and put on my confident face.

  "What happened Ms. Sanders? Are you even here??" Mr. Miller scowled glaring at me. I cleared my throat to break my awakardness.

  "Sorry sir," I apologized. "Just got distracted b–by... Ughh..." Luca smirked at me slightly twitching the corner of his lips. I attempted to roll my eyes. But that would be rude of me. "By my own thoughts."

  "Don't get distracted by everything; or I can say by certain someone." He winked, remarking in his husky Italian accent. The fucking nerve of him!! "I saw your job. You aren't a mediocre in everything." Obviously I know which job he was refering. This time his minions got suprised a bit. But their face again became neutral as before.