: Chapter - 11 : Like a Paranoid :

11. Like a Paranoid:-

***************

-Lacey's POV-

  I was already running late. I wasn't even able to run through the building to get into my office. My muscles were sore and beat and there were many hickeys in my chest and neck and I also had to be up in a few hours for work. So I put on a crooked shirt (probably forgot to iron it) and a tight pants as I was tired of showing my legs. As I entered the building, the receptionist, Joe noticed my hard panting.

  "Lacey, you are running a bit late. Mr. Miller wanted to see you ASAP." She said directing at me.

  "Morning Joe, when did he want to see me?" I asked hurriedly.

  "As soon as you will get here." I then nodded at her with a small smile rushing pass her to drop my purse and bag in my office before going to see my boss. I was wondering what he wanted so early.

  "You wanted to see me, Sir." I politely asked entering in his office after knocking twice.

  "Yes come in Ms. Sanders and have a sit." I went ahead, pulled out the chair nearby his desk and sat.

  "I hope nothing is wrong, the transaction with Mr. Valenté and the deal with them went very smooth..." He started. I was feeling a bit nervous. It's the first big project I have taken myself. In this business, anything could go wrong.

  "He was very satisfied with your work. Said you performed well."

  I began squirming in my seat and my palm was sweating. What exactly meant by that left me filled with dread. Had Luca told my boss that what went on between us? If that I could be fired for sleeping with a client.

  "We will actually conduct a meeting tomorrow for discussing some terms and aspects. And he specially requested that you will be present there."

  "Uhh..Why me?" I suddenly asked. Fool me! I'm the one handling it.

  "The last time I remembered that you have taken all the responsibilities for this deal. I won't mercy you if you messed up anything tomorrow!" He said irritatedly crossing his arms like I already  messed up everything. He had to be satisfied with me, not irritated. I mentally rolled my eyes.

  "Yes sir, sorry for that. I just got nervous." I plastered again my confident self.

  "Ok. You need to make ready some paperworks and correct all the flaws of the previous files and be sure everything is perfect and . . . . . (Blah blah blah all the boring orders) . . . . I think you already understood." He finally stopped.

  "Yes sir. You can trust me. I won't let you down." I stated standing up from the chair.

  "See yourself out." He spated turning away from me. No need to say twice. I willingly wanted to get out from this hell.

  The rest of the day passed out with a baggage of paperworks on my desk and typing constantly in my Mac. At last the day came to an end.

***********

   I had planned to pass the rest of the night watching some cliche movie on Netflix wearing a baggy hoddie and sweatpants while chewing popcorn. Then suddenly the thought of Luca appeared in my mind.

  His hard jaw with a light stubble I would love to scratch my fingers on it, his kissable full lips, his straight pointed nose, his narrow almond shaped eye with the most beautiful blue orbs I have ever seen, his messy black hair where I would love to run my fingers through it, his broad chest with a devilish Italian tattoo which gave him the bad boy vibes, his chesled abs which always looks delicious, his strong hands with the perfect fingers which knew how to pleasure a woman, his perfect ‘V’ line of his torso, his dirty talks which would make any woman wet just by hearing, his long huge dïck. . . . Fuck!!