: Chapter - 5 : Blue eyed stranger :

5. Blue Eyed Stranger:-

***************

~mature content warning~

-Lacey's POV-

  I'm frozed. Maybe I don't even know if I'm breathing yet. Then a sexy masculine voice startled me..

  "Welcome Miss Sanders."

  I heavily sighed keeping my hand on my chest. I nervously lifted my black geek glass from my nose and placed it right in place. Then I looked at the ‘hot specimen’, about whom I was thinking non-stop on this whole week. He's a freaking billionaire!!!

  He's Mr. freaking Valenté!!!??

  Damn; all of these things happened so fast. Then I remembered the deal he have to sign. I need to get my shït together.

  "So you are Miss Sanders!, Isn't it?" He said jerking his shoulder towards himself.

  Even my name sounds sexy in his voice. I cleared my voice.

  "Are you okay? Do you need some water?" He asked making a worried face.

  "Uhh.. No.. No.. It's okay." I said him confidently making my pencil skirt perfect in its place. Well, That was awakard.

  He then paused for a minute and stared at me which seemed forever to me. His eyes has the most beautiful shade of blue, a little bit greenish. They are deep like ocean. But I can't understand the meaning of those eyes if there was any emotions or coldness. He was wearing a navy blue armani suite with a white shirt underneath of it and a blue dress pants with black pointed shoe. He looked so much formal than that night in the club. I didn't have any idea how long I was staring at him.

  "Do you like what you see!" He smirked at me with a devilish grin in his face.

  He may look handsome but he's a pure arrogant jerk for God's sake. I rolled my eyes.

  "I have seen better than that." I said with sarcastic tone. He just chuckled.

Liar

  "So Miss Sanders, What is your name?" He professionally asked.

  "It's Lacey."

  "So Lacey.." He said in a husky voice. My name sounds so sexy in his lips. I was badly craving those lips on me for literally one week!!

  "..My secretary said you have come here to finalize the deal with Miller Corporation. Give those papers. I will sign it."

  I took out the file from my bag and placed it on his desk. I opened it and took out the papers and gave him.

  "Here, there are two place you have to sign."

"Ok."

  He signed the right places and handed the papers to me and leaned back in his chair.

  "So how long have you been working for Miller Corporation?"

  "For three months. And thank you, Mr. Valenté. If that's all then I'll be leaving now." I said and stood up.

  "Wouldn't you like to stay for a while, have a drink with me, to celebrate my getting the most sought-after piece of my property around?"

  "I..I should get back to work."

  He stood up and going over he went behind me and seductively whispered in my ear,

  "Just one drink, if you're worried about your boss then I'll tell him, I had more question to ask you."