: Chapter - 9 : Inexperienced :

❥︎Dun..Dun..Dun..

It's the best day of my liiiiifeeee.....

*Jeopardy music*

Dunn..Dunn..Dunn..

I got 500 readers.... fucking 500 readers!!!!...
I want to jump on my damn bed....

I'm being crazy for God's sake. Lol🥴. Just updated the next chapter. Hope you love it...

Instagram- missbloomingbud

***********

9. Inexperienced:-

***************

- Lacey's POV-

  I just got back from my workplace at 6 pm. I opened my apartment door like a lame and slammed it behind with my foot. Then I threw my small bag on the couch which contains some money, lipstick and some of my little belongings. I also then threw myself on the couch and collapsed. That asshöle of my boss literally used me today like his damn servant. I badly want to get fired from this job and took another. But I need those green thing called ‘money’ to pay the rent and for my living. God! Bare with me.

  It has already been three days after agreeing Luca's so called tempting offer; but I don't think he will ever call me. He was always surrounded by uncountable bimbos, why would he even need me!

  I then got up from my couch and stripped from my shirt and pants and wrapped myself with my towel to get a cold shower for mental refreshment. And then my phone buzzed. The screen was glistening showing the caller name Pantydropper. I forgot to change his name. Not that I care about it. Oh, I just needed a shower! I then tapped the receiver and held it near my ear lazily.

  "Hello Luca, what's up?" I asked not hoping what he was going to say.

  "Ciliegia, I want you now. How soon can you get over here?"

  "I can be there in two hours." I replied.

  "Not good enough. I will have a car pick you up in half an hour." He said with irritation.

  Fück this man! His demands really pissing me of. "I was going to take a shower. And no need to send any car. Just sent me your address." I said rolling my eyes.

  "Fine," he growled over the phone. "I'm sending you the address. Don't keep me waiting. Don't forget I'm not a very patient man." And he cut the call. Rude very much.

  I then hurriedly got into the shower and washing myself taking the smallest duration of time. I walked out and weared a casual crop top and a small skirt underneath my lacy underwear. I then slipped into my heels and got downstairs to take my car.

  I saw he already sent his address and connected the place with my GPS. After few minutes of driving, I stopped and saw I already reached my destination and looked up at the huge apartment. I then got into the lift and pressed ten. As soon as I reached, I knocked on the first door and wait and knocked again. He finally opened it.

  There was something about his blue eyes, some kind of intensity, that immediately captivated me as soon as his eyes met mine. I couldn't help myself but scanned every inch of his well-built body. It was obvious that he had just got out of the shower because his hair was all wet, and there were some visible drops of water on his bare chest and others parts of his toned body. I felt my knees turn to jelly as some of the water droplets slowly fell over his perfect abs sank into the towel he had wrapped around his well defined torso as his big tattoo on his chest was glistening through the droplets. This sight made me want to follow the drops of water with my fingertips and feel his muscle tighten under my touch.