: Chapter - 2 : Girls' Night Out :

2. Girls' night out:-

***************

-Lacey's POV-

  We both arrived near the club and parked my car. There was already a big crowd in front of the club. I stepped out of my car and quick half run to Tiffany to keep up with her. I can hear blasting music from the outside. We had to wait for 10 minutes to get near the door.

  "Tiffany, Can we afford to get in?" I asked her.

  "Of course, I have connection," and I looked at her confusing. With whom?

  As we walked up to the bouncer who was guarding the door, "Hey Alex, Mind letting us in?" She winked at him and a faint smile appeared on his face. They were on a first name basis!! I sighed.

  "I'll see you later tonight." He flirted with her and my eyes widen seeing how openly he did so. She grabbed my hand before she made a mockery of him once we passed the other woman who waited to be let in.

  "How do you know him?" I had to ask but I couldn't hear her answer. We entered the club and it was pitch black before we submerged into a disco ball flashing different colour lights.

  "Let's go!" I heard her say-no-yell over the music, she probably didn't hear a word I said. She pulls me on to the dance floor and she starts automatically just like when we were in college, she was comfortable in her own skin as she danced around. "Come on, let loose!!"

  She grabbed my hands and started to swing them between us and I laughed before moving along with her and in a couple seconds I was doing it on my own.

  I decided to take a look in my surroundings, whoever designed this place had good taste. I saw people upstairs falling down probably for consuming too much alcohol, making out couples.

  All of a sudden I looked around everywhere but can't find Tiffany anymore, might go somewhere to dance with strangers. I headed towards the open bar and ordered a whiskey-neat and told the bartender to make it strong. Maybe she was right. I was sexually frustrated and needed a good and rough sex as I hadn't have it for a time. I gulped the drink in one gulp as it passed burning my throat with its minty test. I then ordered two more,then three, four or more. I couldn't count anymore. I then feel myself lightweighted and the whole club started spinning.

  I then stepped on the dance floor and let myself to be loose. I switched my head off and let my body take control. I seductively swayed my hips and gently storke the curves of my body, up from my neck, down to my waist. When suddenly I felt a pair of strong hand grabbing both sides of my hips. I looked up and saw a pair of stunning blue eyes staring down at me.

Maybe I got ‘the hot specimen’ for tonight....

***********

-Luca's POV-

  I looked down at my cellphone and saw I had 30 minutes before I had to leave. I went to my closet and picked out something to wear. The only reason I was going to this club because my brother, Rafael had opened a new club in the downtown and made me go. I wasn't in the mood to go but finally I gave in and decided to go, but just for a few minutes. I had to work finish tomorrow. It may seem like I'm a workaholic, but having a million dollar company and multiple business sites throughout the country makes you that way.