But Bam didn't know that the one who wanted to chase Rachel was herself. Charlotte was there just to help him and not Rachel.

Actually, if Rachel didn't want to be with him, if Rachel didn't care for him, then Charlotte was fine with it. She would be following Bam until her time was up.

|First Hall|

The regulars gathered there and waited for the rankers to read about the result. If course, Charlotte and her team and friends passed the test. She sighed in relieve.

But it was a shame for the others that Rachel didn't pass the test. And maybe to her as well. If Rachel didn't pass the test, then they would be facing more dramas.

Khun stepped down and walked to the stage as he wants to meet the administrator to take the test. He wanted to take a test for Michelle Light so that she could pass.

If the administrator agreed on changing the results, then Michelle Light might pass and the rankers can't do anything about it. The rankers who served as the supervisors were only helping the administrator and the administrator was the one who held the final words. Khun was confident that he would pass the test but the problem was that only irregulars could take this test.

Charlotte really wished that she could punch the coffee machine for once. When he said that only irregulars could take this test, he was obviously throwing the bait and the naive Bam fell for it and admitted loudly that he was an irregular.

Irregulars were the threat for Zahard and the Ten Great Families. Even though Zahard and the Ten Great Families were also the irregulars, all irregulars were blessed with talents and tremendous power and they could bring the wave of change to the tower. In another word, the moment Bam revealed himself as the irregular, he had put himself and Charlotte in danger.

Charlotte stood up. Altaira held his hand and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"He had announce it to everyone" Charlotte said. "As his sister, I can't escape this responsibility."

Altaira had just seen his sister again and now they were going to depart. So if course he felt sad and worried.

Charlotte pulled her own hand and then took a deep breath before she asked, "Since the two of us are the irregulars, then can we take this test, Test Director Hansung Yu?"

If one heard her voice clearly then they would realize when Charlotte called Hansung Yu, her words were filled with anger that was being suppressed.

The room was deadly quiet.

Hansung Yu smirked, "Very well then, follow me."

Bam looked at Charlotte who smiled and held his hand. She pulled him down to the stage, "Let's go."

•••

After meeting the administrator, Hansung Yu admitted that it was all his  plan. He was the one who made Rachel became a cripple.

Hansung Yu also wondered why Bam was so obsessed with Rachel. Compared to the money, glory and fame, he was more concerned about Rachel's safety.

When Bam pulled her hand and dragged her to leave the place as he didn't want to see Hansung Yu, Charlotte glanced at Hansung Yu who just smiled to her. When she noticed that he was still smiling, Charlotte knew that this man was incurable. She left without looking back again.

|Next Morning|

They were holding a funeral for Hoh who killed himself in the middle of the position test.

Hoh looked like he was sleeping. He looked like he was just sleeping without knowing that he would be buried. He was sleeping and he won't wake up anymore. And this thought made Charlotte felt sad.
He won't wake up again. The thought of death people won't wake up again scared her.