•••

Charlotte had asked Altaira and Celeste to help her so that she would get stronger. Altaira assumed that it was because of Hoh's death and he guessed it right. Yesterday, she wanted to finish things with her own ability but turned out, she was still weak. She wanted to get stronger as soon as possible.

"I don't mind helping you" Celeste said. "But today, you should rest more. Rushing things won't be good."

Charlotte smiled and nodded her head in obedience. Celeste was right. Rushing things won't be good for her. She should take it slow but steady.

"Charlotte?" Bam called her. "Can you come here with me for awhile? I have something to tell you."

"Whatever you want to say, can't you say it here?" Altaira asked, giving him the doubtful look.

"This is our personal matter" Bam countered his words. "There is no need to involve an outsider for it."

His words stabbed Altaira right on where it hurts. He even emphasized the word "outsider" on purpose in order to anger him. And it worked very well.

"Brat! Did you say that on purpose?" He asked and sent a death glare on purpose.

"I'm only stating the fact" Bam said and held Charlotte's wrist. "Let's go, Charlotte."

While Celeste was trying to calm Altaira down, Noah decided to follow them. The ghost had a feeling that there will be something interesting.

|Khun's Room|

Turned out, the reason why Bam was looking for her was because he wanted to bring her to greet Khun and found Rak inside Khun's room. Now that the three of them were there, he told them that Rachel was a cripple and she can't even walk anymore.

Noah found it suspicious, "I swear I see Hoh stabbed her on her back. So how can she become a cripple?"

Charlotte understood how it feels to be a cripple. She used to be one before. Now that she knew that Rachel was just pretending, she clenched her fists in anger. If Rachel really wanted to be a cripple, then Charlotte would gladly help her for it. Why bother pretending when Charlotte could help her?

"Charlotte" Khun's voice made her snap from her thoughts. "Do you hear what we said?"

"A- ah? Yes?" Charlotte asked and tilted her head. She relaxed her hands. "What did you say?"

"I said that we are going to find a way to help Rachel to climb this tower" Khun answered. "You agree with me right?"

She wondered if this man noticed her gesture before. If he does, then things would be hard. She shouldn't have let her emotions get ahead of her.

Charlotte faked a smile and answered, "Of course. It's indeed a nice idea. But how are we going to do that?"

Never once in her life that Charlotte thought she would say those words about Rachel. Never once she thought that she would be saying the words that support Rachel.

Bam said that he had a plan. But Charlotte didn't expect that he would go around and ask people to help them. Charlotte didn't want to do this but since she was the "good sister of Bam", she should help him.

Those regulars were busy already helping themselves. How could they possible help them? It wasn't like they owe the two of them something right?

Endorsi wondered why Bam and Charlotte were obsessed with Rachel when the only one who was obsessed with her was Rachel and not her. Bam told Endorsi that Rachel was their first friend and their light. So of course, wherever she went, then Ban wanted to follow her.