Manga: Chapter 32

"W-what is going on?" Emiko's arms fall slack when she sees Takuma and Kazuma each kiss Kotaro on the lips before saying together, "Kiss the one you like!"

They spot Shinosuke before rushing over and doing the same to him, leaving both Chikafuji siblings shell shocked. Shinosuke recovers pretty well though, laughing along with Kotaro while facing the twins.

Mamizuka calls for the two teens. "Ryuu... Ryuuichi... E-Emiko..." He places his hands on each shoulder, gripping them. This makes the two look up at him, sweat dropping at his usual tears. "I'll take responsibility!!"

Emiko doesn't have the mental capacity to respond so Kashima does it for them. "No, well, they're just kids, you don't need to take responsibility for this kind of skinship. Although we are shocked. Also, Kotaro and Shinosuke don't seem to mind it too much. But, why? All of a sudden--"

He's interrupted at the sound of a bag dropping and they all turn to see Taka, who was currently trembling. He then rushes forward, lunging for Shinosuke and Kotaro, snatching them away. "Kotaro and Shinosuke are mine! You can't just kiss them!"

Kamitani also seems done and he just got there. Usaida comes up behind him, already having seen the interactions between all the children. "Kotaro and Shinosuke's harem battle? They're all guys, though."

Kashima sweat drops, "Usaida-san..."

Even though Taka was more than reluctant to let the two go because of the twins, the Mamizuka siblings seem unfazed as they reach for Taka. They grab his cheeks and kiss him on the lips like they did previously to Kotaro and Shinosuke.

They all turn to Mamizuka-san, who had buried his red face in his hands, embarrassed to the core.

"Uhm... why are they like this?" Kashima asks as Kamitani and Emiko virtually burn holes into them from their stares.

Usaida gets out his phone, searching for a certain video online. "Ah-- could it be... that Takuma and Kazuma are trying to copy this?" He shows them his screen and they watch Mamizuka-san's most recent commercial, which was about gum and kissing the ones you love. "It's all because of their dad kissing nonstop in a commercial."

Mamizuka-san turns around, crying again. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry for being so shameless!"

Emiko finally seems to have snapped out of whatever trance she was in as she waves her hands down. "It's his job so it can't be helped." She sighs internally. It must be tough being an actor.

"But hey, your acting's great. I like the actress with the glasses," Usaida comments, still showing the commercial.

Mamizuka-san turns around swiftly. "Umi-chan is the only one I'll love!"

Usaida shuts him down when replying, "But that's not very convincing."

He jolts at this, unable to defend himself.

The twins come up to Emiko, their hands reaching out to her.

"I wanna kiss Miko too! Kiss the one you love!" Takuma says. "Kiss everyone, just like papa!"

"I also wanna... kiss..."

Their words pierce their father, his mood going down even more.

Taka is also struck by their words and his eyes sparkle as he stares at his older brother. However, he's rejected quite harshly when Kamitani's top half of his face shadows over, sending out a nonverbal message of, 'Don't look at me,' before telling him, "I'll hit you," very bluntly, more serious than ever about going through with the threat.

This makes Taka crouch down somewhere, crying. "L-like I wanna kiss you, Nii-chan! I don't wanna!"

Kashima sweat drops at him. "Kamitani..."