Episode 3

"Hey, did you bring any chocolate?"

"You bet I did!"

"Got a special guy in your life?"

"Not telling!"

"What about you, Yuki-chan?"

"Huh?"

"Gonna give it to anyone?"

Flustered, Ushimaru waves her hand in a frantic manner before sounding out, "Um..." and chuckling nervously.

One of the boys who were gathered in the back started complaining about the Valentine's Day restrictions that their institution had established. "It's so lame that our school bans giving Valentine's chocolate."

"Yeah, but it's not like they search our belongings. I think quite a few guys will be getting some."

"N-no way!" the first one exclaims before turning to Kashima. "Kashima! Have any girls given you chocolate today?"

He jumps a little at the sudden direct question. "N-no, why?"

The one who asked him clamps his hands onto Kashima's shoulders. "None from Ushimaru-san, right?"

"N-no!"

Ushimaru feels relieved at this, thinking, 'I see. So Kashima-kun hasn't gotten any...'

Kashima continues with his answer now that he's calmed down a bit. "I bet Kamitani's probably got a lot more than I--" he cuts himself off as they turn their attention to the mentioned male.

"Huh? Chocolate? No thanks. I hate that stuff," he harshly shuts down the girl's attempt at giving him Valentine's chocolate. She goes over to her friend in tears, who hugs her in comfort.

"You freak!"

"If you don't want it, give it to me!"

Kamitani just stares at them in confusion.

"Why would I accept something from another girl when I already have a girlfriend?"

The bomb he dropped on the class was enough to silence the class and for the trio to riot against him after the quiet moment.

"Listen to those noisy boys."

"Why do so many of the boys in our class have to be idiots?"

"Speaking of which, do you know Yagi-kun in the gifted class? He's smart, he's nice, and he's hot!"

"Ah, I like Nezu-kun best, myself! He's aloof and handsome, plus he has the third-best grades in his year! I brought chocolate for him!"

Kashima overhears their conversation and lifts a hand to his chin as he thinks, 'Gifted? That's Emiko-chan and Inomata-san's class, right? Though I bet Inomata-san would blow her top if she saw people breaking the chocolate ban...'

"The gifted class has all the attractive people! Yagi-kun, Nezu-kun, and Chikafuji-san!"

"Imagine being in a class with those three. I would be so happy being in a room with such stunning people!"

Kashima is broken out of his thoughts when he hears the door slide open. Emiko pokes her head inside, her golden hair falling to one side of her shoulder. "Excuse me?"

The people inside freeze immediately, it wasn't everyday Chikafuji Emiko goes to other classrooms other than her own. She looks around the class for Kamitani, but because he was being blocked from her view, she pouts slightly. Since she couldn't find him, her eyes landed on Kashima instead. Her pout transforms into a bright smile as she beckons him over to her.