Episode 2

After Emiko changed herself into the school uniform after her morning routine, she woke Shinosuke up and dressed him, brushing his teeth as he drowsily kept his mouth open. Since it was still a bit early, Shinosuke was still sleeping in her hold when she went downstairs. Heading into the kitchen area, she sees that their bentos were already made and sitting on top of the counter with a note. She walks over to get them and reads what was written on the piece of paper.

'Emiko, Shinosuke, inside the bentos are your favorite wagyu beef pieces that your father and I got when we went on our business trip. Hope you enjoy them! P.S. Tell Makoto that if he doesn't start waking up earlier, he won't get any.'

Emiko giggles at the note her mother left her, knowing about her older brother's tendency to sleep until the afternoon.

Deciding to follow the instruction, she walks to Makoto's room. Opening the door, she sees that he had bundled himself up in a blanket burrito. Gazing at this image, she chuckles. Going to the head of the bed, she informs him of the content inside the note.

"Mako-nii, if you don't start getting up earlier, you won't get any wagyu beef."

Hearing these words, his azure eyes immediately shoot open. They land on his younger siblings beside his bed and he groans.

"Fine..."

Emiko laughs, patting the blanket before leaving. "I'm off to school, Mako-nii."

"Goodbye, my lovely sister~" His voice is a little muffled from the blanket around him, making Emiko laugh even more.

When the two Chikafuji siblings arrive at the daycare, she sees that all of the children are there except Kotaro.

"Miko-neechama!" Kirin comes over as Shinosuke skips over to the other kids. She lifts a piece of paper that has colorful drawings on it.

"Wow, Kirin-chan! Did you draw this by yourself?" Emiko bends down on her knees to get closer to the small girl.

Kirin nods enthusiastically. "Mm! I drew Miko-neechama and me!"

Emiko gives her a bright smile and gives her a brief hug. "You improve so much every time I see you draw. Kirin-chan is such a hard worker."

Kirin beams at the praise before running to the other kids to brag.

Emiko's gaze lands on the snoozing pink-haired adult before her eyes darken. She lifts a leg and uses her foot to kick his side slightly. Due to her action, Usaida is startled awake. His eyes wander around to see that Emiko had her own cyan orbs narrowed down at him. "Get up. I have to leave so at least stay up until Ryuu-chan gets here."

Usaida groans quietly. "So cold~, Emiko-chan."

She sighs before saying goodbye to the kids.

In the halls, people are constantly talking about things pertaining to her.

"I heard Chikafuji-san was offered another modeling contract from that famous agency."

"Didn't she achieve a full score on the National Assessment of Academic Ability back in sixth grade?"

"Another one of the businesses that her parents invested in recently had a huge success this month."

"Emiko."

Hearing the tone being used to say her name, she immediately knows who it is. She turns her head and her smile broadens. Many gasps were heard as a bunch of students clutch at their chests where their hearts were at her radiance.

"Hayato."

"Do you not have any student council work today?" he asks.

She shakes her head. "No, today is a free day."