26. The Tournament

Start from the beginning

"Yes." They answered and Olivia stood to leave, before she walked out of the room, she mouthed a thank you to Snape and left.

In the corridor Fred held her hand. "You okay Ollie?" He asked.

"Moodys lesson just really shook me up." She answered.

"How come?" Asked George.

"I've been wanting to tell you both, and I was going to after you all went and got Harry from his uncle and aunts house. But you got in trouble with your mum and it never seemed like the right time." She explained.

They stopped and sat against one of the walls. "You can tell us, Ollie." Reassured Fred

"I know it's just I have to asked you both not to say anything to anyone."

"You can trust us, we swear we won't." George said and Fred nodded.

"Okay, so my mother is Petunia Dursley. Harry's aunt."

"Wait so your..." Fred started.

"Harry's cousin. Lily Potter was my aunt."

"Ollie.." George said but he didn't know what else to say.

"So when I told you I met my mother, I met Petunia. And everything I said about her was true I just didn't say who she was. Harry can't know. Dumbledore told me he's not allowed. My mother doesn't even know I'm a witch, so the day you went with your dad to get Harry..."

"We went to your mothers house..." Finished George.

"Then she would have known I'm a witch and from the stories Harry's said and how they reacted about the toffee, I'm sure it would have made things a lot worse for Harry. And plus she doesn't want anything to do with me anyway."

"So the boy that ate the toffee, is your brother?" Asked Fred

"Half brother. Harry's uncle isn't my dad. My mother told me my Father's first name was Regulus. But that's all I know." Said Olivia

"Well, if we would have known that was your brother-" George started

"It's okay, I'm sure he deserved it, maybe it will make him nicer." Olivia told them and shrugged her shoulders.

"You have us. I know we're not a mum and dad, or anything but you have us and we love you." Fred told her squeezing her hand.

She leaned her head on George's shoulder. "I know I do. I love you both too. As long as I have my boys I'm okay." She said sweetly.

"Come on let's get some food in you, before Snape comes and hexes us for not feeding you." said George helping her off the ground.

Olivia looped her arms through theirs and they walked towards the Great Hall.

Around the corner, stood Mad Eye Moody and he heard every word. And the three teenagers were non the wiser of it.

At dinner, the twins told Olivia in hushed voices about the deal they had with Ludo Bagman.

"The git gave us leprechaun gold, vanished the next day, but everything happened with the Death Eaters we didn't noticed until we were home!" George told her

"So what you gonna do?" She asked

"Well he's been ignoring our owls and I think eventually we'll have to blackmail him or something, I think the Rita Skeeter could do a real number on him if she was filled her in on how he handles finances." Fred said.

"Just be careful whatever you do." Olivia warned them.

The next few weeks in Defense Against the Dark Arts they learned more about the unforgivable curses and even was tested on how well they could fight off the Imperius Curse.