Itadori immediately got up but Gojo sat him back down "Trust me. He's got this. There are going to be times where you won't be able to protect him yuji. And there are times where he can't protect you either."

"Itadori's breath hitched 'Maito...please be safe..' Itadori held onto the shaking boy. Maito was freaking out. His Heart was pounding 'breathe...'

A soft voice rang in his head 'w-who are you!?' He panicked more and Izukami chuckled softly in his head 'I'm Izukami Tsugami. The pure curse. You need to control your heart rate and breathing. Stay calm and rational...what do you think you should do? Think about what you would do.'

The voice then stopped speaking and Maito nodded he took a few deep breaths before getting serious.

The curse kept screeching. It managed to get another small slash on Maito, causing Maito to wince in pain.

Maito then gritted his teeth 'Nobara and yuji are already done defeating three...I don't want to be left behind!' His eyes started glowing.

"Jundo. Divine dragon."

A beautiful white dragon appeared before Maito

A beautiful white dragon appeared before Maito. Maito removed his mask to the side, knowing it can't see his eyes.

"Jundo. Akumabarai (exorcise)" hearing the word jundo, the curse immediately knew it was the pure dragon that belonged to Izukami.

It screeched and ran through a wall out of the building "I'll handle it-"

Gojo immediately cut fushiguro off "wait."

The dragon blew white fire all over the curse and the curse was burned into nothing but ash. The three first years eyes widen. The dragon then disappeared. Not long after Maito walked out, he stumbled a bit, trying to regain his balance. "Maito~Chan!"

Itadori yelled as he ran over. Maito stumbled over to Itadori, he was in pain and exhausted. Gojo whistled "you took a few hits huh?"
Maito chuckled softly and nodded. Itadori placed Maito on his back, piggy back ride!

"Thank you...ito~Chan" Itadori smiled and nodded. The curse energy finally left the building.

"I-I live over there!" The young boy said as he pointed to a few houses not to far. 

"Thanks again!" The young boy started running back home. Nobara was sitting on a step, tapping her foot.

"Did you know I get in a bad mood when I'm hangry?" Itadori looked off to the side.

"When are you not in a bad mood?" Maito shook his head slightly as he let out a small chuckle.

"Hey there!" Gojo called out and Itadori looked over "huh?"

Gojo grinned while walking over to the two, raising his hand "we made sure the kid got home!"

The two then got up "now how about we go grab some food?"

The mentioned of food started a good war. Mentions and mentions of different dishes was laid out. "some juicy steak!"

Itadori spoke out "sushi!~"

Nobara exclaimed happily and Maito eyes shines "Mapo tofu!" Maito smiled brightly, Itadori's, Nobara, and fushiguro had to put on shades. Gojo chuckled

"just leave it all to me! Megumi you in?" Fushiguro was just scrolling through his phone. And gojo had this face like ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ?

"Huh? Okay let's go." He started walking off with nobara, Itadori and Maito. Maito was still on Itadori's back. And Megumi had a shocked look on his face.

"Oh man! I forgot about my biggest hall of the day. Hey you, go fetch my things!" She ordered Itadori and he raised a brow.

"huh? Why should I go do that? I thought we were even now." She rolled her eyes

"we won, thanks to my cursed energy." Maito hummed "um...but if it wasn't for ito~Chan..you wouldn't have been able to use it in the first place?"

Maito only spoke truthfully and gojo held back a laugh. She had an irk mark on her cheek but left it alone because Maito was right.

"Huh? Fushiguro what's the matter?" Fushiguro looked off to the side "nothing."

Gojo chuckled a bit "he's pouting because he didn't get to fight."

Nobara cackled "poor whittle babyyyy" she spoke in a taunting cooing voice. Fushiguro grumbled and Maito gently reached his hand out and gently caressed his cheek and smiled softly

"There is always next time fushiguro~San...you're also still recovering...please don't push yourself" he started turning red once again out of embarrassment. He didn't know why Maito was so affectionate to others. Itadori started laughing a bit.

Maito giggled softly as he laid his head on Itadori's shoulder. Resting his eyes in a relaxed manner, smiling softly.

'This...is nice....'