"Mum!" Said Ron. "What do you three know that we don't?"

"You'll fine out this evening I expect," she said. "It's going to be very exciting- mind you I'm very glad they've changed the rules-"

"What rules?" Said Harry Ron George and Fred together

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you.. now behave won't you? Won't you, Fred and you George?" She said.

Fred kept shouting from the window as the train left for them to tell him what was going on but they all disapparated.

They all settled into a compartment and waited to arrive at school

The rain had been pouring and all the floors were slick going into the Great Hall, but that was thanks to Peeves for dropping water balloons on several people.

Olivia departed from the twins and took her seat with Cedric and Jo. Soon the sorting began and Olivia was on her feet like she did every year.

She welcomed all the first years with a Harty applause but she cheered the loudest for the Hufflepuffs. As the last first year, Kevin Whitby, was sorted into her house she upped her enthusiasm a notch for him.

Dumbledore stood and told everyone to tuck in. Olivia let the mashed potatoes warm her from the core since the rain had frozen her. Between bites she looked up at the staff table and caught the eye of Severus Snape, as usual she waved dramatically to him and he only nodded in return, but McGonagall on the side of him waved back to her.

Eventually the first course cleared the table and was replaced with desserts and to Olivias delight her favorite pudding.

"Oh hell yeah!" She said digging into the sweetness.

"It's rare when she swears but boy do I love it." Joked Jo laughing at the ginger that's cheeks was stuffed with pudding.

"It's like Christmas to her everytime they serve that pudding." Teased Cedric.

Olivia just smiled with closed lips and packed cheeks. She was finishing her second serving, when the plates cleared. "Oh come on. I could have gone for thirds." She complained.

"How? I've seen first years bigger than you, where could you possible put all that food?" Said jo.

Before Olivia could answer Dumbledore stood and was delivering his yearly notices about Filchs list of forbidden things and that no one is permitted to go into the Forest. But what sent a shock wave through the hall was the announcement of Quidditch being canceled.

"This is due to an event that will be starting in October and continuing throughout the school year taking up much of the teachers time and energy but I am sure you will all enjoy it immensely. I have great pleasure in announcing that this year at Hogwarts-"

But Dumbledore was cut off by the entrance of man in a black cloak leaning against a staff. He lowered his hood and revealed a scarred face with one fake eye that seemed to be magically enhanced. He limped to the headmaster and shook his hand. And took the empty seat at the staff table.