I Could Be A Model

Blake POVWe all took our seats at the table

Blake POV
We all took our seats at the table.

"Where do you go to school Natalia?" Reid asked.

"I'm homeschooled." She said.

"That's cool, when did you move here?" Carter asked.

"The same time as Blake." Natalia answered.

The waiter came to take our orders. We ordered a bottle of white wine for the table. Once we started drinking everyone relaxed a bit. We were currently talking about times encounters with the paparazzi got out of hand.

"I was at this yacht party, and we were about to dock, but the paparazzi crowded the docks. I was drunk and high, and my manager told me I needed to clean up my image, so I couldn't get  off the boat and risk being photographed, I asked my friends who owned the yacht if I could stay over, they said it wasn't a problem so I slept on the couch, and I woke up in Bali. I guess they forgot I was there." Carter told us.

We all laughed.

"Oh oh oh oh I remember there was this one time Blake and I went to a party, and we were trying to leave but paparazzi crowded the whole building, so Blake went up to the roof and jumped onto the building next to it, she hopped across a couple roofs until the paparazzi were out of sight. I met her at this apartment complex about two blocks away with my car. I still have no idea how you were able to jump from building to building." Natalia laughs.

"Christ Blake are those rumors about you being a spy true." Alex said with wide eyes.

"Blakey could never be a spy." Jamie laughs.

"Why is that?" I ask Jamie.

"Because you are terrible under pressure and I've seen you fight." Jamie laughs harder.

"When did you see Blake fight?" Reid asked.

"When we were younger Blake used to play fight with my brother and I. It always ended up with Blake getting pinned or hurt." Jamie told them.

"Shut it, back then you and your brother towered over me, I stood no chance." I say.

"Hey guys my agent just texted me I have a shoot tomorrow in Italy. The jet comes tomorrow at 6am, and I'd be leaving Sunday night at 9pm. Blake, Jamie, Natalia, Alex, and Reid. Can you come? Carter asks.

"I'd love to." I tell him.

"I'm in." Alex says.