I Missed These

Jameson POVWhy does everybody love Blake? First day and she's already gotten my friends attached to her

Jameson POV
Why does everybody love Blake? First day and she's already gotten my friends attached to her. Blake has always annoyed me, her mere presence gets on my nerves. The way everyone obsessed over her and her beauty. I messed with Blake because I thought it was unfair everyone liked her. I would make fun of her and pull pranks on her. Soon enough she started acting the same way towards me, and both of us were too stubborn at the time to back down. When I was 7 I developed a little crush on Blake, but it was only because she had made me a batch of the best chocolate chip cookies I ever tasted. I got over the crush in a week. I don't want to be friends with Blake, I never have, and never will. But I understand it's unreasonable to ask her to completely stay away from me at school. She should have just stayed in Paris. These thoughts of her are preventing me from falling a sleep. I lied when I told Blake her room was smaller than mine, they were probably the same size, and same design too. I turned my extra room into a game room but knowing Blake she would probably turn her extra room into something boring like an office. I just don't understand why she left Paris, I know for a fact Blake loves Paris. I could have never imagined her leaving. I do miss Paris, but I like it here. I just want to go to bed, it's already 1am. Stupid Blake.

I woke out to the sound of my horrible alarm

I woke out to the sound of my horrible alarm. I got up took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. The boys uniform consists of a white collared shirt, black dress pants, and a maroon tailored jacket. I grabbed my bag, and walked out the door. Alex and I always seemed to be ready at the same time while Reid on the other hand was always a bit earlier than us. I knock on Alex's door. Alex flung the door open.

"Morning handsome." He greeted me sarcastically.

"Hey, come on let's get to the dining hall I'm starving." I said already starting to walk towards the dining hall.

"You got a thing for Blake?" Alex asks.

"Fuck no." I answer him immediately.

"I think you two would look good together. Glad your not into her, this way I have a better shot with her." He said.

"Alex I thought you got over this shit already." I say ignoring his first comment.