First Day

Blake POV"I would have to remember you exist to miss you

Blake POV
"I would have to remember you exist to miss you." I reply.

"You know I always thought you were very clever for an idiot." Jamie said spitefully.

"Jamie before you left we were in the same classes and we got the same grades. So please tell me how I'm such an idiot." I say in a hushed voice so no one heard.

He is infuriating.

"Gladly, you dated my brother." He said with a smirk.

Cheap shot but he had a good point.

"Are you implying your brother wasn't a good person to be in a relationship with?" I ask knowing full well who Max really was.

"You and I both know he has never been a good person in any circumstance. Blake why the hell did you come here? I moved to Switzerland just to escape your annoying ass and you decide to invade my life here." Jamie was becoming more and more hostile as the conversation continued.

Maybe I should tell him why I wanted to leave. It does involve him, well maybe it involves him. If I do decide to tell him it won't be right now, and it won't be in a public place.

"Jamie when I agreed to come to Switzerland I promise you I had forgotten completely that you went there. My mind was preoccupied and I made the decision in the moment. But it's a big campus, we don't have to interact we can just avoid each other." I am trying so hard to be civil with him, but it physically pains me.

"Blake it's clear you weren't thinking straight so why don't you just fly on back to Paris." Jamie says as he massages his temples.

"Jamie I am not going back to Paris. I don't want to be away from my dad, and my best friend moved here as well, scratch that my only friend." I tell him.

"What are you on about Blake, you act like people wouldn't kill to be in your good graces. I will say this one more time. Go home, Switzerland isn't for you it's for me." He says.

"For the last time I am not leaving. I need the privacy the school provides." I feel like a broken record.

"Aww little Blakey can't handle being the spotlight anymore. Isn't it so hard to be born famous, I pity you Blake, I really do." Jamie said sarcastically.

"Oh please we have practically lived the same life you get the exact same treatment. And you used to constantly complain about having no privacy. Don't be hypocritical. So why don't we move on from this subject because I'm not leaving. I will stay out of your way Jamie believe me, I wouldn't want be around you regardless." I tell him.