Nico:Um Mr and Mrs Gellers backyard.

Monica,Ross:What?!.

Nico:It was heat of the moment thing!.

Rachel:Um...Ross?.

Ross:Disneyland 1989 It's a Small World After All.

All:No way!.

Ross:The ride broke down.So Carol and I went behind a couple of those mechanical Dutch children...then they fixed the ride and we were asked never to return to the Magic Kingdom.

Phoebe:Oh Rachel.

Rachel:Oh come on I already went.

Monica:You did not go.

All:Come on.

Rachel:Oh alright.The weirdest place would have to be."Sighs".Oh the foot of the bed.

Ross:Step back.

Joey:We have a winner.

<S1 E8>

   Everyone is at Monica and Rachel's as Chandler is telling everyone a co-worker thinks he's gay.

Chandler:Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that.I nean is that ridiculous?.Can you believe she actually thought that?.

Rachel:Um...yeah.Well I nean when I first met you y'know I thought maybe possibly you might be.

Chandler:You did?.

Rachel:Yeah but then you spent Phoebe's entire birthday party talking to my breasts so then I figured maybe not.

Chandler:Huh.Did uh...any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?.

Monica:I did.

Phoebe:Yeah I think so yeah.

Joey:Not me.

Nico:Me either.

Ross:No,no me neither.Although uh y'know back in college Susan Sallidor did.

Chandler:You're kidding!.Did you tell her I wasn't?.

Ross:No.No it's just cause uh I kinda wanted to go out with her too so I told her actually you were seeing Bernie Spellman...who also liked her so...

   Joey congratulates Ross sees Chandler's look and stops.

Chandler:Well this is fascinating.So uh what is it about me?.

Phoebe:I dunno cause you're smart,you're funny.

Chandler:Ross is smart and funny d'you ever think that about him?.

All:Yeah!.Right!.

Chandler:What is it?!.

Monica:Okay I-I d'know you-you just-you have a quality.

All:Yes.Absolutely.A quality.

Chandler:"Sarcastically".Oh,oh a quality good because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague about this.

The phone rings and Monica gets it.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hello?.Hello?.Oh.Rachel it's Paolo calling from Rome.

Rachel:Oh my God!.Calling from Rome!."Into Phone".Bon giorno caro mio.

Ross:"To Joey".So he's calling from Rome.I could do that.Just gotta go to Rome.

Rachel:Monica your dad just beeped in but can you make it quick?.Talking to Rome."Showing off to Phoebe,Nico, Chandler".I'm talking to Rome.

Monica:"Into Phone".Hey dad what's up?...Oh God.Ross it's Nana.

*Time Lapse*

   Me,Chandler,Phoebe,Joey and Rachel are at Central Perk.

Chandler:I just have to know okay.Is it my hair?.

Nico:"Sarcastically".Yes Chandler that's exactly what it is.It's your hair.

Phoebe:Yeah you have homosexual hair.

Monica and Ross enter.

Rachel:So um did she...

Ross:Twice.

Joey:Twice?.

Phoebe:Oh that sucks!.

Nico:You guys okay?.

Ross:I dunno it's weird.I mean I know she's gone but I just don't feel uh...

Phoebe:Maybe that's cause she's not really gone.

Ross:No,no she's gone.

Monica:We checked.A lot.

Phoebe:Hm I mean maybe no one ever really goes.Ever since my mom died every now and then I get the feeling that she's like right here y'know?."Circles hand around right shoulder".Oh.And Debbie my best friend from junior high got struck by lightning on a miniature golf course I always get this really strong Debbie vibe whenever I use one of those little yellow pencils y'know?...I miss her.

Rachel:Aw.Hey Pheebs want this?."Gives her a pencil".

Phoebe:Thanks.

Rachel:Sure.I just sharpened her this morning.

Joey:Now see I don't believe any of that.I think once you're dead,you're dead.You're gone.You're worm food...So Chandler looks gay huh?.

Phoebe:Y'know I dunno who this is but it's not Debbie."Hands back pencil".

Nico:Well I think that if your nana is around then she would want you to be happy.

Monica:Thanks Nicolina.

Nico:I know how it feels to loose a grandma...I still wonder if mine ever visits.

   Everyone else looks at me knowing I never talked about my beliefs before.

Nico:C'mon Joey,Chandler i've been your roomate for 2 years and you never caught on to my beliefs?.Or closet decoration?.

Joey:There is a star on the door."Confused".

Nico:Oh my god.You don't know why?.

Chandler:No.

Nico:I'm a Witch.You know spell books and etc.

Everyone looks at me and i sit down telling them everything.