Finding her first lesson wasn't that hard, she got a little help from none other than Cedric Diggory.

After Lia had walked out of the great hall, she almost bumped into someone but luckily stopped herself before she did.

"Cordelia hey" it was Cedric.

"Cedric, hi" Lia didn't know why she felt awkward talking to Cedric. Maybe it was because Cedric was one of the very few people who knew how desperately she wanted to be in Slytherin.

Cedric did a small gesture, making his other friends leave him behind and move towards the great hall.

"Going to your first lesson?" He questioned with the same sweet smile.

"Yeah, Arithmancy" she replied in a soft tone.

"Hey, I have Arithmancy too" his smile grew wide.

"That's great" she beamed a little.

"Well, it's on the seventh floor of the castle, that is if you didn't know"

"I didn't. Thank you for the help again Cedric"

"It's alright" noticing the awkwardness, he added, "I should get going now, but if you need any, uh, help you can ask me" he rushed a little by the end.

Dora gave him a small smile and nodded her head, "I will."

Arithmancy was quite interesting.

Dora looked around, as she sat alone in her seat, the class consisted mostly of Ravenclaw's and quite a few Hufflepuff's. There were no Gryffindors besides Dora and  the girl named Hermione Granger.

There were also very scarce traces of green present.

Dora sat alone throughout the lesson.

After Arithmancy was Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall. This was also the only lesson that the Gryffindors had alone.

Cordelia was already feeling done for the day, the whispers just wouldn't stop.

Sitting in her Transfiguration class, she thought about everything that could've been different had she been a Slytherin.

For instance, the whispers wouldn't have bugged her, she wouldn't have to sit alone, she could've had friends. She already did have Draco as her cousin there.

Most importantly she wouldn't have to wear red....

Draco, she hadn't talked to him since the sorting, she doubted he wanted to talk to a Gryffindor anyway.

The way he described the Gryffindors to her when she had visited him at the Malfoy Manor made it very clear how much he disliked the lot of them.

Malfoy Manor. This made Dora think about Narcissa, what would Aunt Cissa think about me now? Would she even want to continue calling me her niece? Dora could already imagine Lucius' disgusted face.

The thought of losing her extended family, whom she had only started getting to know filled her with dread.

While Cordelia was in Waterloo, she always thought about how much she would talk to her aunt, also her godmother apparently, about her father.

Narcissa had told Cordelia that even though Regulus refused to let anyone from the Black family near his daughter, he had sent a letter to Narcissa asking if she would like to be Dora's godmother.

Apparently no one knew about the letter, for Regulus Black had sent it just a week before he had died.

The letter was a shock to Lia and even a bigger shock to Lazarus.