_"If it's an actor with no experience - we refuse to watch it!"

_"Exactly! Our Jun Yilan is a pitiful yet powerful man. I don't want someone to end up portraying him like a stupid and sweet boy."

_"I refuse! I refuse! I strongly request for the crew to announce the name of the male lead."

"Such a small scheme was enough to put 'The Forensic Concubine' into a crisis. What a joke! These fans have no brains," Kang Yong-Ji scoffed after seeing the comments left on 'The Forensic Concubine' website. 

"This President Kim is quite stupid. Even if he had no choice, he shouldn't have gone with this option."

"Yong-Ji unnie is smart for throwing the other crew into a crisis."

But, it wasn't that they didn't want to announce the male lead. They were afraid that if they announced it, they'd shock everyone to death!

So, even with everything that was happening, 'The Forensic Concubine' took on the pressures and continued to film into the night.

But, because of provocation from Kang Yong-Ji, Crown Empire's PR became extremely passive. So, news quickly spread on set that the situation had escalated to a point where fans were attacking the author, Tang Xiao.

Taeyeon immediately gave Chanyeol a phone call, "Settle the fans."

After Huangfu Shuo heard that the incident definitely had something to do with Kang Yong-Ji, his entire body boiled in anger. It was bad enough that she was pretentious, she even tried to hurt others. He really wanted to tear off her mask.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol had not contacted the fans of the novel yet. After all, he had nothing to subdue them with and even if he did, every fan had a different ideal for Jun Yilan. His only choice was to reveal the truth, otherwise, it was too difficult to make them settle down.

But, if he really couldn't subdue a few simple fans, then he wasn't Chanyeol.

So, he did not personally mention the male lead. Instead, he indirectly used Tang Xiao to talk to the fans, 

"'The Forensic Concubine' has suffered many obstacles. Due to manipulation from a particular person, every single male lead candidate ended up rejecting the role. Because of this, I had already suffered a setback. But, I never expected that my fans would also become my enemy's weapon."

"I have faith in Crown Empire and the production. So, why can't you guys have faith in me?"

"I created Jun Yilan, one word at a time. Don't you think that I'd care about him more than you? Since it's an actor that even I acknowledge, then it must mean the truth is unlike the rumors. As my fans, have you not considered my situation? By causing a commotion, how do you expect me to react? After all that you've done, who do you think is the final benefactor?"

"I offered this script without accepting any money for it. So, don't you dare say that I got paid out."

"Also, Tiffany accepted this role as a friend. We simply want to bring 'The Forensic Concubine'to life. I never expected my fans to end up opposing me."

"Shouldn't you know who my true opposition is?"

It was the crew of 'Concubine Ning'!

After Tang Xiao's reminder, most of the fans finally came to their senses and realized that they shouldn't allow themselves to be used. Crown Empire definitely had a reason for their actions. Plus, knowing that everyone was putting so much effort into producing the drama, they realized that they shouldn't act as obstructions if they were truly fans.