"You..."

"I'm sure you know why I agreed to film 'The Forensic Concubine'. Taking Tiffany's acting ability and Crown Empire's power into consideration, as well as acknowledging that the script is of a high standard, what reason would I have to reject it?" Huangfu Shuo questioned Kang Yong-Ji.

"I don't care why you're partaking in 'The Forensic Concubine'. I simply want to tell you that if you expose our previous relationship, it will be of no benefit to you," the strength in Kang Yong-Ji's voice slowly weakened. In fact, her final words sounded angry from embarrassment. After all, things did not turn out the way she'd expected.

She came to show off...

To display her power...

To show mercy out of pity...

Unfortunately, nothing went her way!

Instead, she found out about Huangfu Shuo's impressive family background and was overwhelmed by regret. It made her feel so defeated that she wanted to dig a hole and hide from the world.

"You've finally revealed your true intention for coming here," Huangfu Shuo suddenly laughed. "You must be dreaming. As an almighty heir in the jewelry industry, there is no reason why I would want to be related to a two-faced person like you. That would be devaluing myself. Kang Yong-Ji, when it comes to family background, you can't compete with any of your so-called enemies. I'm not sure where you got the confidence to compare yourself to Tiffany."

"Is it because you're an international award-winning actress?"

"You should just wait and see how Tiffany crushes you..."

"Also, I may not reveal the bad things you've done, but it doesn't mean that I won't tear off your fake mask. I wish you the best of luck on your own." After speaking, Huangfu Shuo stood up from the sofa and crossed his arms. "The door is on your right. You can show yourself out."

Kang Yong-Ji was extremely frustrated. Without gaining a thing from visiting Huangfu Shuo, she angrily grabbed her handbag, stood up from the sofa and said to him, "With your acting, even if you act alongside Tiffany for the rest of your life, you will not be able to surpass me."

Huangfu Shuo did not respond as he shrugged his shoulders.

It was fine. After all, he wasn't the male lead anyway.

In the end, there was nothing that Kang Yong-Ji could do, so she had no choice but to leave Huangfu Shuo's home.

She was obviously steaming inside, but, she couldn't find a way to deal with Huangfu Shuo.

Should she find someone to slander him?

Unfortunately, Huangfu Shuo already made a bad reputation for himself. So, he was unaffected by Kang Yong-Ji's scheme.

That's why, as a person, it was impossible to maintain a perfect image. Because, a flawed person was easier to forgive. On the other hand, when a perfect person made a mistake, they would only attract a countless amount of scolding and be left with a dark impression that could never be erased.

After this encounter, Huangfu Shuo was completely satisfied; he finally saw through to the real Kang Yong-Ji.

Of course, the most satisfying thing was to see Kang Yong-Ji's anger and frustration, as well as the moment of regret when she discovered his family background.

...

Kang Yong-Ji was extremely frustrated. To calm herself down, she needed to hurry home and see her husband. Only then would she feel that she had made the right decision in the past.

Random Marriage IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें