š””š”¢š”²š”µ.

— up to no good —

— up to no good —

___________

ELOISE'S pupils dilated, and her face split into a wild grin. The sound of rapid footsteps fell closer, the sound of sirens steadily growing louder. She bit her lip, her head tilting to the heavens.

Of course, it was overcast, it is New York City, after all. Thankfully, overcast did not always mean rainfall. Blinking, Elle made up her mind.

Long live being wild and free.

Rolling her shoulders, she vaguely heard a pop before she launched herself at the tank. Leaping from the ground, her fingertips grazed the edge of the platform that led to a sort of door. Gripping onto the platform as tightly as possible, she let out a small laugh that turned into an awkward shriek as she almost fell.

"I really need to do more pull-ups," she groaned but used as much strength as she had in order to heave herself over the edge.

Standing on the edge, Eloise inspected the vehicle's door. Shrugging, she realized she had little time left as the sirens were growing closer and she decided to try her luck in twisting the door handle. Against all odds, the tank was left unlocked.

Wow, who would do something as careless as that?

Eloise was not going to complain though, she bounced inside and closed the door behind her. Her eyes blew wide upon what she was greeted with, her heart hammering against her chest in amazement, her breathing nearly stopped.

Eloise wanted to faint from the excitement on the spot.

The interior of the monster truck was comparable to a spaceship one might find in the Star Wars franchise, that is how Eloise perceived it at least. She stood in a large round console room, the console itself glowing brightly with the bio-lights.

The lights changed every few seconds from blue to purple to orange and finally red. It gave the place an even cooler vibe. Eloise slowly took a step forward, listening to the metallic floorboards groan.

She continued to take everything in while biting her lip. This is so fucking cool!

Is that an ice cream machine?

It certainly was, and it made Eloise dance over to it in examination. Without hesitation, she helped herself to the small cups stacked to the side—taking one in her grasp and placing it under the machine. Pulling the small nob, she laughed as sherbert rolled out of the machine and into the cup.

Once it was filled to her liking, Eloise gripped one of the many spoons sitting by the cups and dug in. She moaned at the flavor, she swore this had to be some of the best ice cream that she had ever tasted. She did not know who built this machine, but damn—they had some talent.