I decided to introduce Leo to Taehyung and the others.

We took a few mins to reach to the Entrance of Earth and I found all the 7 of them waiting there. Woah, these guys are seriously so sincere when it comes to work.

I made my way towards them with Leo behind me.

They were to speak as they saw me but stopped when they saw Leo.

"Who is he, Y/n?" Jimin was curious.

"Meet him, he's Leo. Our new group member." I announced it officially. Unexpectedly, all of them greeted Leo instead of back firing my decision.

"Leo, these are my group members. We are gonna work together from now on." I introduced him.

"Oh, these are your group members? You said that they are weird, idiotic, stupid, brainless birds, flirty jerks at times and that they are monsters with handsome faces and you asked me to avoid Jeon Jungkook. Who is he in these people?" I was left with expressionless face.

I felt like death was standing behind me in the form of 7 members.

Leo, I agree that you have nice memory. But you shouldn't use it in these kinds of things.

I slowly turned around to see my death.

"That's some surprising impression you've got on us, Y/n." Yoongi spoke with an awkward smile plastered on his face.

"Didn't know that you thought about us like that." Jimin tried to cover up the awkwardness.

"Asked him to avoid Jeon Jungkook, huh?" I saw Jungkook glaring at me as he finished. The others were controlling their laugh.

"Well, I think we should go now." I diverted the topic as I made my way to the entrance. They just left the topic there.

"Let's go." I turned to look at Jungkook who was behind me. "No, I can go by myself now." I spoke as I made my wings appear infront of him.

"Y/n, you can get your wings by will now!" Taehyung's voice had excitement. "Yes, I can control my powers now." I uttered while admiring my wings as I glanced over shoulders.

"Jungkook, if you want to help then..." He concentrated on my words as I continued.

"Then carry him." I pointed out at Leo. "He has no wings, so help him. Thank you for you help, Jungkook." I asked him a favour and before he could speak, I, Taehyung and the others got down."

We reached to Earth and it wasn't hard for me to control my wings but my wings weren't as fast as these guys but these people slowed down for me.

Jungkook had no choice but he helped Leo.

I just followed these guys and so did Leo. And I had no idea on what this mission is.

As we were on our way, Leo saw a cotton candy store and seemed to be fascinated by it.

"Y/n..." Leo called out to me but he didn't move his eyes from the cotton candy. "That thing, what is it?" Leo was curious about it as he pointed out his finger at the cotton candy a small boy is holding.

"It's cotton candy."

"Cotton candy, it's in pink color...just like my hair." He was definitely fascinated. So, he was so wondering about the color.

So adorable.

"Want some?" I asked him just to get a view of his excited and lit up face. I made my way to the store and bought some cotton candy.

I handed him some and he gladly took it with a huge smile. But the next thing he did left me expressionless.

He placed the cotton candy on his hair.

"Y/n, look. This cotton candy looks like my hair now." He smiled widely.

They burst out my laugh which I was holding back.

"Leo, you are hilarious." Leo was clueless but he joined my laugh later. I helped him clean his hair and placed some cotton candy in his mouth.

"You shouldn't play with cotton candy. It's food, you should eat it." I helped him understand though he was so cute.

But I felt like something was burning behind me and I noticed all the 7 members glaring at Leo and me.

Are they...jealous? They seem insanely dangerous.

AFTER A WHILE...

We walked from there after taking a small break and I decided to ask them what this mission is on.

"Hey..." I tried to call these jealous freaks just to get their angry faces on me. They seriously get so jealous but that makes them adorable.

"So, what is this mission about?"

"Saving a person. This person is a very successful man and he established his own company which is very successful now but he is old and he can't run the company anymore. He only has one grand daughter who is a spoiled brat. And he wants his grand daughter to take up this company after he gets down from the chairman position. This person's son and his daughter in law lost their lives so this grand daughter of his lost her parents at a very young age." Namjoon gave out the details of this person.

"This Old person's life is in threat. Some people are trying to kill him as he is old and can no longer run the company and also, his spoiled grand daughter is incompetent. They plan to snatch his company after killing him. So, our mission is to save this person and catch the ones who are after his life and execute them if needed. And to achieve this, we have to get close to his grand daughter first. It will be easy to approach this person through his grand daughter and we can stay by his side to protect him that way." Jin explained the rest.

"So, we are completely on our way to his grand daughter. According to information, she is currently in a shopping mall." Jimin made it clear.

Such a long explanation.

After a long time of travelling and glaring events, we finally reached the shopping mall where his grand daughter is in.

We didn't take much time to go in and search for her.

We found her laughing and giggling with her female and male friends and picking stuffs without even glancing at the prices.

We went closer to take a good look at her and her friends. We almost managed to look at all of them and made sure to not let them out of our sight.

We just wasted almost an hour spying on her. I seemed to be the only one concentrating on her while Jungkook and the others are just relaxing as we were in the cafeteria of this mall and so is that spoiled grand daughter and her friends.

"Hey, we aren't here to relax!" I shouted on them. "It's too boring, Y/n." Jimin spoke as he took a sip of his drink. And I looked at Jungkook who had nothing better to do but look around with a bored expression.

I let out a deep sigh.

And turned back to look at our target and her friends and unexpectedly, I saw out target staring at us.

Wait, did she find out that we were following her?

And adding to my tension, she got up from her seat and made her way towards us.

My eyes widened.

She didn't take much time to reach us.

Adding to my surprise again, she came and stood infront of Jungkook while he lazily looked at her.

"Hey, you..." She pointed out her finger at Jungkook making him raise an eyebrow.

"Be my boyfriend." She uttered.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Double update ;)

Hope you liked this chapter!

Don't forget to vote. Comment below to let me know whether this chapter was boring or not.

See you in the next part!

Please follow me if you like this story.