All the blood was now up to his face. I kissed him and he kissed back instantly "Ty. You don't have to wear this if you don't wanna." I said to him "on thanks but...I kinda like it...and your right..I do feel sexy." He giggled which made me chuckle.

I placed my hand at Ty's inner thigh and slowly lifted the dress higher and higher "I know you want it." Ty sung. I laughed and kissed his neck. I grinned and slightly kept tugging and Ty's thong. "Your such a dirty dog, Adam." Ty grinned "I know. But you love me for it." I smirked at him.

I laid down on the couch so Ty was above me. Ty also laid down on top of me. He laid on his stomach while on me. I put my hands up and gripped his ass "Adam you pervert." Ty moaned slightly. I snickered.

I heard to door open and the voice of Jerome calling for us. Shit. I forgot Jerome was staying here. And Ty is being my naughty kitty. I grabbed the blanket on the top of the couch. I throw it over me and Ty and pulled it up to the middle of his spine.

Ty looked up at me confused. I motioned towards the door and he saw Jerome. He slowly started pulling the blanket up more "h-hey Jerome." Ty called out "oh hey Ty, where's Ad- oh, hey Adam." Jerome said as he walked around the couch and safe on a chair "Hey Jerome." I said, sitting up slightly. Ty coming up with me but still hidden.

Ty leaning his head on my chest. "So where were you Jerome?" I asked "oh, just out and about. I actually went on a walk with Seto while he somehow got Brice to sleep for a long while. Me and Seto just talked and got to know each other a little more." Jerome smiled. It actually looked like he enjoyed getting out.

"Wanna watch a movie? I can invite Seto." Jerome suggested "sure. Why not." Ty said "ok. Imma call him. My phone is upstairs. Brb." He said and left to go upstairs.

"Ok. Let's go." I picked up Ty and ran upstairs and into our room. "Ok. Your clothes are on the bed. Change quickly." I said and put him down. He nodded and grabbed his clothes. Taking off everything and putting his actually clothes back on.

He walked back over to me and smiled with the collar still around his neck. I leaned in, right next to his ear "your gonna be putting those clothes on later, my naughty kitty~" he purred at my words.

We walked back downstairs and Seto was already sitting in the couch talking to Jerome. "Wow. You got here fast." Ty said to Seto. He laughed and looked at me. His face suddenly fell. "Are you okay Seto?" I asked "Ya. I...I just wanted to say...I'm sorry for being a jerk when you told me and Brice you were Inus. I just didn't want to lose Brice." Seto said, looking down. "It's ok." I said and gave Seto a hug. He stood there shocked before hugging back.

"Awwweee, how cute." Ty laughed from behind us. I pulled away and playfully hit him "child abuse!" Ty playfully shocks and giggles. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his waist. "Whatever." I kissed his forehead and he meowed happily.

"Awwweeee, you guys are so cute together!" Seto squealed, his ears twitching. Ty blushed at leaned his head against my chest. "Let's just watch the movie. What movie is it." Ty asked still blushing.

"We're watching 'If I Stay'." Jerome said "that's a girl movie..." I said (I'm very sorry) "your such a bottom." Seto teased "whatever. Wait... Adam is the only top here." Jerome said, him and Seto looked at me. Ty hissed, wrapping his hands around my torso and hugging me tightly. As if saying for them to back off and that I'm his.

I smiled and kissed the top of his head. Jerome and Seto put their hand up in the air in defense. Ty pulled away and meowed up at me innocently. I smiled and rubbed his right ear, earning a purr from Ty.

"Get a room." Seto joked. Ty sticks his tongue out at Seto. "Are we gonna watch the movie or not?" Jerome asked, sitting on the couch along with Seto. Me and Ty sat on our love seat. He cuddled into me and laid his head in my chest.

"I love you Adam." Ty said looking up at me with his Crimson eyes. "I love you too Ty." I pressed my lips against his and he kissed back instantly. Our lips moved in sync. "Ehm." Seto coughed, making me and Ty pull away.

Ty blushed and laid his head on my chest again. The movie finally started. Jerome had already made popcorn and gotten drinks along with Seto's help.

Along the way of watching the movie, Ty had fallen asleep on my chest. "Hey guys, it's getting late. Wanna call it quits for tonight?" I asked, they nodded "Seto. You can stay the night of you want." I said "thanks Adam. I think I'll go back to me as Brice's house tomorrow. Goodnight." Seto said and headed upstairs "Ya. Night." Jerome followed Seto "night guys." I said and picked up Ty.

I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I placed him on our bed, under the covers. I grabbed the maids outfits and the extra things and placed them on our dresser.

I got into bed with Ty and pulled him closed into my chest. "I love you Ty. Goodnight baby." I said and kissed his head. "I love you too. Night." Ty meowed sleepily. I smiled and closed my eyes. Falling asleep in seconds.