"They are your opponents, not mine" Charlotte said. "And mind your own business, pickle."

Ignoring the pickle, Charlotte smiles again at Bam, "Besides, most of our friends are on the Team A and since they have succeed, it's normal for us to cheer for them right?"

Bam thought about her words and then made an eye closed smile and agreed, "Yeah! You are right!"

Charlotte smiled. But when she glanced toward a person who covered himself with cloak from head until toes, her smile disappeared. She decided to look at the screen where Quant jumped and then caught Anaak's badge when she was so close winning.

Team A lost.

•••

"Pulling down his teammates to help his friends" Altaira said while eating the banana. He looked at Rak and with a polite tone, he said, "Thankfully we have passed right, Mr. Rak?"

Rak Wraithraiser, the great hunter in the Test Floor was currently lost in words as he lost in the card game against the small and puny turtle.

Before, Altaira had convinced or tricked him to play the game and the winner will get all the bananas. Rak was confident that he was going to win and since Altaira had provoked him with his polite words, he fell to his trap and lost all his snacks. At the end, he was left with nothing.

Altaira hummed and said, "I wonder how Charlotte will deal with this kind of team."

|Team B|

Charlotte and Bam walked together along with the regulars who were the fisherman. Charlotte snuck a glance at Endorsi while feeling uneasy and restless and held the Black March tighter. If Endorsi wanted to steal it, then she wasn't sure whether she could defend herself.

Noah looked at her and noticed how nervous she was. He understood why she was nervous. After all, she was still an unlucky baby tiger who ended up in a team with egoistical and selfish members. They haven't countered the enemy yet but they were crumbed from inside. Aside from Bam or Hatz, everyone else might be her enemy and she wasn't strong enough to defend herself just with a small bang that she had just formed recently.

"You don't have to me so nervous" Noah assured her. "I won't let you die that easy."

"But you have your own limits right?" Charlotte whispered to him.

"To deal with these regulars, it won't be hard" Noah said.

Charlotte didn't mind if Noah helped her but for this time, for this test, she wanted to at least finish it on her own. In the Crown Game, she just watched and let Altaira and Celeste did the work. She felt really useless and she had wanted to improve herself again and again.

So for this once, Charlotte wanted to finish the test with her own ability like Team A. Besides, someone has already prepared the ladder for her and Bam, if she can't take that ladder with her own hands, wouldn't it be embarrassing? Not to mention that she also had Black March with her. Therefore, this time, she wanted to finish this test with everything she had.

Noah honestly didn't expect that Charlotte would refuse his help. He doubted whether she would be able to survive when she was still a small and little tiger surrounded by wolves. But still, he respected her decision and will only help her when she needed it.