15 ~ Special

PFFFT imagine not posting any chapters for idk how long

Tw- mentions of sh, mentions of bullying, swearing

Wilbur's POV:

Wilbur sat on his chair, thinking about what George had told him. He internally smiled at the thought of George trusting him with things so personal.

There wasn't anything more that Wilbur wanted then for George to be happy. And he knew how.

Dream and George's co-operation seemed natural. They acted as though they had known each other for ages.

They were special.

He knew how to do it, he messaged Dream on discord asking him to talk on discord.

After a while Wilbur got a response from Dream, who agreed to talk on a call.

The unique noise of someone joining your call fluttered into Wilbur's ears before he spoke to his friend.

"So..." He began. However he was soon cut off by Dream's voice.

"It was nice meeting George today!" You could hear his smile through his words as he spoke into his mic.

Wilbur just laughed internally,
I'm sure it was

"Did you enjoy being in his stream?" He asked the green Man [he's not actually green]

"Yeah it was epic! Drista will probably bombard me with questions in the morning. It's getting late now, talk tomorrow?" Dream's said loudly to the beanie boy.

"Yep bye pal"

With that, the usual sound of the ending call sang.

Both boys switched off their pcs before preparing to sleep.

It was quite early compared to other days, but one thing they could all agree on is that they had a scuffed sleep schedule. [same bestayyyy]

Georges POV:

[dream start]

"Please stop," his mum begged his dad.
"You went behind my back, George doesn't deserve to go to school," His dad retorted back.

George was just standing there. He wasn't in 1st person, he was in third. There was only a thick pillar that was between him and his arguing parents. A thick pillar.

He felt his world crumble as the yelling continued throughout the night. A loud crash was the last thing he heard before his dad came to him and said they were leaving.

His dad packed their things aggressively and grabbed Georges arm. He was unable to look back much while being dragged out of their beautiful home in Brighton. But the everlasting image of his mum lying on the kitchen floor stained the inside of his mind. His yellow sweater damp with tears, he said his last goodbye to the house.

[Dream over]

Smash! The sound of the door slamming downstairs awoke George from his sleep, all the painful memories of last night coming back to him at once. How his dad hurt him, how he said he didn't care if Wilbur knew his face, how he said he'd stop but he immediately broke the streak, how he was a failure.

He sat in silence while he stared at the wall, his thoughts infiltrating his head. After about 10 minutes, he glanced at his clock,

7:21 am

Shit, he needed to get ready. As fast as he could, George shoved his clothes on and made the decision he didn't want any breakfast.

He wanted to play Minecraft.

He had about an hour until he had to be outside form, so he needed to set off in about half an hour.

He switched on his pc almost immediately before sitting on his chair and tapping the table with the tips of his fingers.

Almost immediately, the notification and buzzing filling his screen, illuminating his computer to a bright white that shone in his eyes.

The caller was Tommy. It was strange for him to be up so early, but these past few weeks apparently he'd been waking up at half five in the morning.

Not being bothered, he waited for the call to automatically decline, muting discord notifications from his pc. Happily, he opened up Minecraft again and double clicked to join Hermitcraft. Luckily for him, nobody was online so he could be on his own and maybe listen to music while he codes or builds.

He played for around 20 minutes before realising how he had lost sense of time so he quickly rushed to get out of the door.

He ran through the field again, however it seemed more dull then usual, flowers slightly withered and colours partly faded as he passed. The sky was a light grey and the sun hid behind the clouds as he ran. The gate hitched open slightly as he dashed through, stopping slightly to untangle his bag from the barbed wire that was around the pinecone brown fence.

The colourful, loud town had become lifeless and silent. Most of the shops had shutters that covered over the decorated windows. George just walked through, not paying attention to anything in particular.

Eventually, he got to the main building in school. Surprisingly, he was 5 minutes early.

Great. 5 more minutes of getting bullied. 5 more minutes of extra suffering.

As if it was perfect timing, George felt a hand rest on his shoulder, but it didnt hurt. Why was he not in pain? What happened? He twisted around to be met by a pale, piss-colour-eyed boy who had dirty blonde hair.

Oh, its him.

Clay tried to speak, but the brunette shushed him before he had the chance to speak. George had just walked away from him.

Clays POV:

Admittedly, Georges actions from the shushing to the way he walked were precious to Clay.

He wasn't gay. At least he didnt think he was. No, surely he wasn't. But the boy did make his heart flutter like a beautiful butterfly rising from its cucoon [idk how to spell it]

Ill ask Tommy or Will to sit with him at lunch or break, Clay thought to himself in his head.

His mini plan was flawless, right?

Now to execute it.

Execute the plan not george^

Also heyyyyy yeah ig I'm back!!

Hints of dnf are being dropped :]

1st July 2021

1005 words!