1.1 - Stormy Weather

Start from the beginning

"Oh gosh! What.. what am I going to say to him? (Y/N), what do I say to him?" Marinette rants, turning to the other girl in the room.

"The same things as usual." (Y/N) replied, jokingly mocking Marinette whenever she gets near Adrien. "I.....I...Wh-"

"Stop it!" Marinette laughs, poking (Y/N)'s nose gently.

Marinette goes to speak when she stops because of the 'demon child' in between her legs.

"Who's that?" Manon asks, pointing towards Alya.

"Forgot about that little detail, huh Marinette?" (Y/N) smirks and crosses her arms, accidentally letting a little bit of her alter-ego slip.

"And who's she?" Alya asks, making it visibly noticeable that her mind is working for an idea.

"This is Manon, one of my mom's friend's daughter. I'm babysitting for the rest of the day." As Marinette speaks, she realizes something. "Oh no! I can't go out!"

"Let me guess, another 'you-couldn't-say-no' favor?" Alya asks, looking straight at (Y/N).

"That's exactly what I said." (Y/N) agrees, standing next to Alya in front of Marinette.

"No.. I just couldn't.. say... no." Marinette drawls out, hating the fact she had been caught.

"Look, no problem! I'll look after your little detail and (Y/N) will take you to the park."

"Thanks, but I'm responsible for her." Marinette sulked. "Besides, I couldn't do that to you. She's.. an absolute angel." Marinette changes her tone when she hears a sudden crash.

"Yeah, so was Satan at one point." (Y/N) mutters out to Alya, causing the girl to laugh loudly.

"Look, Manon come here please." The little girl quickly stopping in her tracks at the firm call and rushes over to (Y/N).

"See Marinette, (Y/N)'s not a pushover. Besides, I have to babysit my sisters all the time so I know how to take care of little 'angels.'" Alya winks at the both of them.

"Who are you anyway!" Manon demands, pouting when (Y/N) didn't hold her hand.

"I'm a mythical unicorn from the world of Reespa, disguised as a totally fabulous human girl. I grant magical wishes, but only to little monkeys who behave." Alya fantasizes, making both Marinette and (Y/N) impressed with her storytelling skills.

Manon laughs and says, "No you're not." Before backtracking and saying, "Are you? And does that make (Y/N) a pretty princess?"

"The prettiest one you're ever gonna see, dear." (Y/N) laughs picking Manon up and over her shoulders causing the girl to smile that she's got more than a hand hold from her second favorite person after her mother.

"Okay! Let's all go to the park." Alya decides before rushing the trio outside Marinette's house.

"Okay!" Marinette cheers before locking the door behind her.

|~|

"This is the moment we've all been waiting for, folks! The viewers have made their decision. And the new Kidz Plus weather girl is...." The producer stops to cause dramatic effect (as all TV shows do).