part 21

Jungkook : God!

I deep grown left his mouth, as his sweaty body fell partially on yours. You both tried to calm your breath first. He rolled on left side, now lying on his back, looking at you, while breathing normally.

You : you were good.

You said as he leaned, forward kissing your forehead.

Jungkook : you were amazing than ever.

Saying this he turned to another side increasing the temperature of air conditioner. Doing that he came forward and pulled you towards him. Hugging your tightly in his embrace.

About an hour later, you both were still hugging each other, none of you fell asleep. Your head was resting on his chest. While your fingers were following the patterns of his tattoos. Adoring each and every ink mark on his hands.

Jungkook : Y/n?

You : hmm?

Jungkook : why aren't you asleep yet?

You : I'm afraid.

You reply took him off guard, he quickly held you by waist and turned you around, now you were sitting on his lower belly.

Jungkook : scared of what? And Why?

You : I'm scared, I will have that dream again, and I'll hate you the next morning. I don't want to sleep, I don't want to hate you Jungkook.

You said as tears left your eyes. He quickly hugged you tightly.

Jungkook : hey, you won't get those dreams, hmm. Come one now let's sleep.

You : but, what if. I-

Jungkook : stop these what if's y/n. Let's sleep hmm.

You nodded sniffing, and hugged him tightly and slept over him. Your head on his chest.

_____________________________________________________

You woke up with the Sundays hitting your face, you wore blanket over your head, to stop the way of sunlight. But that didn't worked because your sleep was  ruined. You remembered sleeping over Jungkook, but now he was not with you.