part 15

*you were happily driving towards your best friend Jennie's house. To pick Jungkook up, he was there as she threw a party before valentine's Day and he passed out there due to excess alcohol , you didn't go there because you were planning a present for jungkook for valentine's Day. You had his name tattooed on your waist on the left side 'jeonjungkook' in cursive small letter it was small but it looked really beautiful.

You were so much excited to meet him and present him his valentine's gift. That the smile on your face was getting wider as the second passed. Only if you knew what was coming.

Soon you reached her house standing Infront of her house you rang the doorbell. Waiting for her to open. After good 2 minutes of waiting you heard footstep approaching the door from the other side. You were dying from excitement.

As the door opened you saw your best friend looking messed up. She looked like she got a good company after the party. Her makeup was ruined and she was wearing a shirt of some guy. The shirt looked familiar but you didn't have it too much attention. 'Today your all attention should be on one particular person and that is Jungkook' you thought.

Jennie : oh hey y/n, you're here?

You : yeah I came here to take jungkook back with me, where is he?

Jennie : ah, by the way why didn't you came to the party, it was so fun.

You : I had some work.

Jennie : oh okay. By the way Jungkook is in my room, upstairs. 1

You were confused now, why is Jungkook in her room?

You : your room?

Jennie : yeah he passed out in my room last night. He was having a little headache so I told him to rest in my room as there was no other room free at that moment. Okay.

You : oh, can I ask who's shirt you are wearing?

She had a light pink shed of colour in her cheeks as you mentioned that. Soon she replied

Jennie : Hoseok.

You : ohhh

You teased her at the mention of hibi's name, actually Jennie had a huge crush on hobi from her first day of university and today she got her chance, so it was a big achievement for her, and obviously you were happy for her as well.

Jennie : stop it y/n.