part 16

Reminding those memories you realised you never spoke how you much that heart break affected you other than Taehyung, maybe that's the reason he doesn't want you near him anymore, yes anyone can read you easily, they see your expression and get how you feel, but there are also times like that when people put on fake mask to show they are good but are dying internally.

There were times like this with you as well. Sometimes your eyes would also play a role in that, but sometimes they give up. Like today, like now, you are broke once again, you have realised whenever you will go near him you continuously will get reminded of that incident.

You will find yourself broke, again. You will get nightmares, you will run away from him, you will cry your heart out, you will have restless day and nights. So you have to out a stop to it. You can't live like weakling, you are a strong woman, so you'll live like one. You will find your satisfaction, even if it is hurting him, you are done being played with, now you will give him the taste of his own medicine.

This won't be revenge, this will be you finding your satisfaction, you finding the actual guilt of ruining someone's life in his eyes, if it is being selfish, then be it.

You wiped your tears and left the terrace.

______________________________

You were outside the room of the guys. You eyes were red from all the crying, they were still wet, you wiped them once again, and turned the door nob.

Seeing you enter the room, they all stood up. Jungkook's condition was not good, he looked weak as well, eyes and nose red, and tears continuously falling from his eyes.

You averted your gaze from him and looked at Jimin.

You : me cell phone is there, under the pillow, can you get me that?

You voice was heavy. Jimin nodded his head and proceed to take your phone and then handed that to you. You took it and gave him a small smile and turned to left the room. But we're interrupted with hand holding your left wrist.

Jungkook : y/n, can we talk? Please.

You turned around, you have decided you won't let him talk to you, you won't be weak, and today be the day you will confront him about your feelings.

You : do you have the answer to my second question, Jungkook?

He didn't said anything, it's not like he didn't knew what the question was, he did knew, but he doesn't have answer for that.

You : do you? If yes then let's talk this shit out, and finish everything today. We both will forget everything, we both will forgive eachother, and we'll start everything from the beginning. So do you Mr. Jeon Jungkook have the answer for my second question?