Synopsis

Blakely Laurent

Blakely Laurent...
She was gorgeous in every way. Lived a life of pure luxury as an heiress. She grew up in New York, but moved to Paris when she was 14, and primarily lived with her father. Her father was Leonardo Laurent, he owned more hotels than you would think existed. Her mother the former model Camila Abanto had her own fashion line. Blake Laurent had her struggles, but to the public eye she really was just perfect. Constantly on the front of tabloids and all over social media. She loved her life in every way, but she wished for a bit more privacy. Her parents decide to send her to a boarding school in Switzerland so she can get the privacy she needs.

Jameson Clarkewell...
He is the the best kind of handsome. A real ladies man with quite the sophisticated personality. He grew up in New York with his parents. His father Joseph Clarkewell, he owned a chain of extremely well respected law firms. His mother Emily Simone the former model, she owned an adequate number of recording studios. Jameson Clarkewell had a reputation as a trouble maker, but to the public eye he was absolutely perfect. Jameson's parents wanted to give him the best education possible, which you would find at Rosemonte Academy, a boarding school in Switzerland. It just happened to be the one where Blake would soon attend.

One thing to know... Jameson and Blake have hated each other since birth.

 Jameson and Blake have hated each other since birth