Someone placed his hand over Forrest's shoulder. He looked up to see Valentino, Christopher's brother. "You need to stay out of this Forrest and trust me. You are way too emotional to continue and if you cannot make yourself come to terms with the situation you cannot operate on her without thinking every second of it. Let me and my team handle this, we have been through many high-risk operations. Go and change and let us save her." Forrest about to protest again knowing there was a secret she had entrusted him and only him with, he cannot just give it away but he has to.

"She has a heart condition and has a pacemaker inside her. Please let me be inside, please." Forrest begged. Valentino thought about it hard. "Alright fifteen minutes, get yourself together and meet me in the OT, if you are not there, we are beginning without you," Valentino said and Forrest ran towards his cabin. 

He needed to save her, if not he may never ever forgive himself. The second time is the second time he had been in such a situation and this time he wants to make it different. She is going to live if he has to cut his own heart out and give it to her, her will.

"Prepped and ready Sir" Valentino looked at the time fifteen minutes were over, he cannot wait for more, it might be fatal for Reva. He nodded and walked towards the OT. He cannot wait anymore for Forrest and he knows it. "Let's begin..." "Wait I am here, prepped and ready," Forrest said looking at them. "Alright let's begin"

Forrest looked at her deep wounds and cleaned them for any metal pieces, then be inspected for any other internal damage. But thankfully there were none. "she has no internal organ damage. The blade didn't damage any vital organs so there is no internal bleeding." Valentino confirmed his findings and then they look her calf there was some artery damage. 

"We need to repair the damage but there is a chance that she can lose the mobility temporarily" They are looking at Forrest to make the decision. "Nothing is more important than saving her life. We need more blood stat" Forrest said to the nurse assisting them.

Then they both begin the process of repairing her damaged Artery. She has gone into shock again, her body begins to convulse and her heart begins to give up and Forrest rushed for the injection he had prepped for this. 

"You are not dying on me baby; I am not letting you go," He said pressing it directly inside her heart muscles to jump-start it. They got a stable heart rhythm, it worked. Valentino and Forrest both looked at each other in satisfaction. But no one said a word to each other the feeling was mutual they both are relieved.

Forrest put the final dressing in place, the operation was over. But she was not out of danger yet. She needs to be in forty- eight hours of observation. Without that, they cannot say if everything was going alright with her. Forrest can do nothing but pray. As he sat into his cabin and wait to forget everything about his friends coming back. 

His mind was only on one person, her. Reva, he kept thinking about last night, how she held him to sleep, how peaceful he felt having her close to him, but now he sits here with uncertainty, thinking whether he can ever see her again, hold her in his arms. There is nothing more that he wants to have than to power to hold her to his arms again.

"Fiancée Huh? How I never saw that coming?" Forrest looked at Valentino who had come to his aid at the exact moment that he needed a miracle. "Before you are a dumb playboy who is not serious about anything," Forrest said. "Are you sure I am not? I was pretty serious about saving her back there Mr. Lyte and besides, I have a reputation to keep up. Girls love playboys." Forrest chuckled. 

"Mine doesn't, she loves stable once who can understand her heart, and then she stumbled upon me." Valentino smiled "She has a crush on you since she heard about you, she didn't even know how you looked, but the name of the heart specialist had done it for her. She was just a goner in one mention of that name. She is a romantic at heart" This time Forrest laughed at the irony of the situation "Yes, a romantic at heart with such a weak heart that given up on her when she tried to save the one she loves"