~𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣~

"Cedric, why did you come up here?"

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Maybe I don't want to talk to you."

"I understand that but at least listen to me." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out into the hallway

"I'll sit here and listen but if you lie about anything, Cedric, I swear-"

"I know. I'm not going to lie to you. Just hear me out," I leaned back against the wall and crossed my arms, "nothing happened between Cho and me."

"I don't-"

"You said you would listen so please just listen."

"Fine"

"First of all I want you to know that I went to Madam Pomfrey and asked about the burn scar and she said that there's no way to get rid of it. It's a scar. She couldn't heal it completely because of how bad that burn is. But earlier when you saw Cho and me, I had just gotten out of the shower when Cho knocked on my door so I just threw on some clothes lying on my bed. When I came out of my room holding her wand I had started actually getting dressed when I saw it on my desk and I didn't have time to finish buttoning my shirt because I wanted to catch her before she left. She was in my room because she wanted to talk to me about how she should ask Harry to the ball."

"That's it?"

"That's all that happened. I'm a Hufflepuff, one of the things that make a Hufflepuff a Hufflepuff is loyalty. I would never cheat on you. I love you too much to do that." He moved closer to me and hugged me, "I'm sorry there was a doubt in your mind about that."

"Don't apologize" I hugged him back

"You always jump to conclusions and end up hurting yourself in the process. Thing aren't always exactly what they look like. If you would've just asked me rather than immediately thinking I was cheating on you then this wouldn't happen." He jokingly scolded me

"I'm a Gryffindor. I don't think before I do things."

"That is very much true."

"But in all fairness, I thought you had a hickey this morning, and then I see Cho coming out of your room and you with your shirt unbuttoned. So my assumption was pretty reasonable."

"I can see why you thought there was something going on. But I don't keep things from you. I don't like the feeling of hiding things."

"That's because you're honest and loyal, Mr. Hufflepuff."

"Are you guys going to kiss now or..." One of the paintings asked and I laughed. Cedric leaned in and kissed my cheek

"I would never do anything to ruin what we have."

"Eh, you've come close to it a few times."

"You know what I mean. Never to this extent."

"Yeah I know." I traced over his cheekbone with my thumb

———
Just another short chapter for you because I wanted to finish up this part of the storyline and move to the next part :)