~𝕤𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟~

Later that day in the common room

"Fred, we need to talk."

"We do?"

"Yes, we do." I brought him out to the hallway to talk privately, "I'm sorry but you have absolutely no right to be jealous or upset with me. If you cared, you would've never broken up with me. I need to get over you and Cedric allows me to do that. Just because you regret what you did doesn't mean you can act this way when you see me with him. You did this, you have to deal with it. I'm tired of feeling guilty whenever I see you after I hang out with him. I'm tired of feeling like I've done something wrong because I know I haven't. I'm so tired of you."

"You know I don't like him."

"That's not my problem, Fred. I don't care whether you like him or not, I really don't. Suck it up and get over it. It's none of your concern."

"I'm looking out for you."

"Your time to look out for me is over. I can look out for myself, thank you."

"Are you two dating?"

"No. We're not. But only because I'm not ready yet and he's not pushing me." I took a breath, "What happened to us? We were inseparable. I wanted to spend one day with my friends and this is what happens? It's not fair."

"I told you already, I'm aware of the mistake I made."

"Maybe it wasn't a mistake. Maybe it was what needed to happen. Maybe we weren't right for each other. All the plans we made, we rushed our relationship and maybe that's why it blew up for us. I don't know what you want me to do but whatever it is, just know that stopping me from seeing Cedric isn't it." I turned to go back inside