Chapter 2

Sky P.O.V

I walked to Starbucks since it was a nice day. I better make the most of it because this doesn't normally happen in England....

As I walked towards Starbucks I saw Chai walking down the other end of the road.

We went in and ordered our drinks. When we sat down we both took Snapchat pictures of our Starbucks next to each other with our name on. Then he did a Snapchat video for his fans.

"So I'm here in Starbucks with Sky and don't you just love it when the coffee is on point" he said then ended it.

"You're such a weirdo" I said.

"Yeah maybe...but you love it" he said. For some reason when he said the word love I felt butterflies in my stomach. Why?...I have no idea. I chose to ignore it.

"So, do u like anyone?" He randomly asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You knowww, like crush, fancy...loveee" he said. There it was again. The butterflies around my stomach when he said the word love.

"Please stop saying that word" I said.

"What word?" He asked.

"Love, it just feels really weird" I said not going into detail.

"Love, love, love, love...." He continuously repeated. My stomach constantly had butterflies the whole time he kept saying it. It felt like butterflies trapped inside beating there wings hard. I quickly took a sip of my drink hoping it would calm it. Eventually he stopped chanting the word and the butterflies began to stop. Well that was weird....

Lilly P.O.V

"Jake stop" "Jake" "JAKE STOP RIGHT NOW" I said. Jake held down my legs and was tickling my feet. It was just me and Jake at mine. Sky and Chai went out for Starbucks and I think Charlotte and Matt are hanging out.

"Let's put a film on!" Jake said jumping around the room.

"Your like a little child and I'm your baby sitter" I said. He went onto Netflix.

"let's watch american horror story instead" I told him.

"No" he said sternly.

"Why? Are you too scared" I said grabbing the remote out of his hand and pressing play on american horror story. Season 3 episode 7

He sat next to me and whispered in my ear,

"To be honest yeah I am a bit scared" I reached out for his hand and squeezed it to comfort him. We stayed hand in hand for the whole of it. Its finished and the credits popped up on the screen.

"See, it wasn't that bad" I told him.

"I suppose not. Can I choose the next one" he asked.

"Depends what it is" I answered.

"High school musical!" He said.

"YASSS!!" I shouted. The whole way through the film I danced around the room and sang along to all the words whilst Jake just took Snapchats of me.

"What time is it?! Summer time! Its our vacation" I sang at the top of my voice feeling like a young child again. Deep inside I was a young child. I feel like I've been taken back to my child hood.

Charlotte P.O.V

"Come over now!" I shouted to matt down the phone. Lilly is hanging out with Jake, sky is with Chai. I don't wanna be on my own. He arrived and he gave me a hug. It made me feel so warm and relaxed.

"What have you got in your hand?" I asked. He emptied the contents of the bag onto the sofa... Chocolate, crisps, drinks, pop corn and so much more. Then he emptied another bag full of all the films I always told him I wanted to watch.

"Thought we could have a film day...." Matt said. We went round the house searching for blankets and pillows and duvets. We closed the curtains and turned of the lights. We tucked up under the blankets with the snacks in between. Matt is the best not gonna lie.

"Wait! There's something missing" Jake said before pressing play on the film. He reached for his phone dialed a number and pressed call. I'm so confused until I knew who he called....

"Hi, please can I order 2 large pizzas" he ordered us both a pizza each to be delivered with my favourite toppings. About 20 minutes later the door bell went. It was pizza !!!