More Than Enough

Hailey Quinn had bad luck when it came to men, and friends so it would seem like the two people she should trust the most stabbed her in the heart and betrayed her by going being her back for months, to play completely innocent around her only to cheat behind her back with each other.

She really should have seen it coming, he was the guy next door with stunning blue eyes and blonde hair, every girl in university had their eyes on him since day one, she should have known then, his handsome face and charming personality would destroy her entire being, but she was a fool like the rest of them and succumbed to his charms.

Until she found him in their bed with her best friend since high school.

She moved apartment, university and stopped talking to her friends, but it wasn't enough, everywhere she went strangers knew what had happened, the pity stares of unknown people on campus had driven her over the edge, she needed to get out of there, she needed a vacation.

Ever since catching them that day, everything in her life just seemed to get worse, she drifted apart from friends she had known for years, people avoided her like the plague, and everywhere she looked she could see happy couples, a constant reminder of her failed relationship.

She woke up one day and left her apartment, just like that she headed straight to the airport, she picked the first flight-ready for boarding, and like that, she flew off to Portland, she just wanted to escape and be impulsive, to breathe without feeling like a depressive wreck or a failure in life, so she ran away to heal her broken heart.

The last thing she would expect to happen on her first day in Portland is to be stuck in the hotel elevator during a blackout with a complete stranger with a deep and sexy rich baritone voice and sense of humor.

Nope, the last thing she expected was to have fun in complete darkness with a stranger, yet things don't always go to plan when you're on the road to healing a broken heart.