[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]

Start from the beginning

"Ti amo." You timidly spoke, flashing him a loving smile whilst placing both of your hands atop his shoulders.

"Ti amo~" The psychiatrist echoed possessively, enjoying the fact that you were spending time with him instead of the other five. It made him feel all the more special.

"I should really get going now. I'll most likely be back by tonight anyway." You spoke after faintly pressing your lips against his a second time - still feeling immensely shy.

"The usual time, I presume?" Hannibal warmly quizzed.

"Of course." You promised with a wholesome mind, giving him one more gentle hug before going to grab your bag and everything you else you needed for today.

"I'll see you later then, mi amore." After he'd returned the hug, Hannibal raised his hand as a wave and then left the room - his words still seeming relatively romantic.

"How sweet~" Pennywise hummed angelically, materialising into the dining room within a blink of an eye and shooting you a sickeningly-sweet smile.

"Jesus Christ!" You panicked in alarm, jumping out of your skin as said killer clown appeared before your very eyes. "Do you...Do you do that a lot...?"

"Do what a lot~?" Pennywise's grin widened at your words - the chaotic male growing very entertained by your unexpected reaction. It was...funny, to say the least.

"Disappear and reappear during the day." Once you'd released a half-laugh of your own and breathed out, you smiled back; wanting to try and be somewhat civil.

"From time-to-time." The psychotic creature informed you with a playful tone of voice, finding your curiosity to be an interesting topic straight after you'd asked.

"I'll take that as a Yes then." You confirmed with your own amusement - causing the clown to laugh as well and find you fun.

"Where are you off to then, honey~? I certainly didn't expect to see you leave the group so soon today." Pennywise taunted teasingly; gazing at you with those golden, glittering orbs of his.

"I'm heading down to the university." You told him truthfully, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear as you eyed him down. "Have to catch up on my studies and make up with my friends, seeing as you messed with my friendships."

"You look like a pretty girl. I bet you have a lot of friends."
"A few..." "Five if I had to count."
"What about those other three? The ones you just fell out with?"
"How do you know about that?"
"Well why else would your pretty little eyes be filled with tears? Those mean girls picked on you again, now didn't they?"
"No...it was me." "I was the mean one."
"And just how are you the mean one?"

"I only ramped up your stress levels and general gloom." Pennywise shrugged innocently, not understanding the issue and overall problem.

"Though that may not seem like a lot to you, to a human, that can really damage relationships." You tried explaining as best as you could, checking that all your textbooks were in there and that you were good to go.

"Really now? How strange." Pennywise mused with a frown, losing his sarcasm whilst he tilted his head to the side and tried to understand your words.

"It's like...like...when you care a lot for somebody." You finished off your explanation with a skittish attitude, looking away and feeling somewhat awkward.

"You humans sure have a bizarre way of thinking." The clownish killer spoke in confusion, watching you head towards the front door and spotting the stalker nearby.

"We'll agree to disagree on that." You smiled and shook your head delicately, not wanting to start an argument as you said Good Morning to Michael and gave him a kiss.

"(Y/). I IᔕᔕE YO." [A/N: (Y/N). I MISSED YOU."] Michael wrote soon after, causing the clown to become even more bewildered.

"I don't understand. You saw her last night, how could you possibly...?" Pennywise pondered over said subject with a narrowed stare - disliking the pale-faced male and his whole obsession over you.

"Michael's just a little over-the-top when it comes to how he feels, that's all." You defended quickly, opening the front door before giving both of them a hug.

"EᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᑕᗩᑎ EE ᗩᑎᗪ YO ᑕᗩᑎ'T, YO ᑕᖇEE. ᒍᑌᔕT EᑕᗩᑌᔕE I ᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᗷOT (Y/) ᗩᑎᗪ YO O'T." [A/N: "BECAUSE I CAN FEEL AND YOU CAN'T, YOU CREEP. JUST BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT (Y/N) AND YOU DON'T"] Michael scribbled furiously, shoving it in Pennywise's face a second later and purposely trying to set the other killer off.

"Hey, I NEVER said that I never cared." The clown retorted with a malicious glare, his hate for Michael already showing. "In fact, she's already been nicer than—"

"Stop, STOP!" You cried out in aggravation, hating how you always seemed to get caught in the middle of their fights. "If you're going to fight, then fight when I've already left for uni, m'kay!? Jeez Louise." And with that, you left those two behind fiercely, feeling your frustration do nothing but rise.