FINAL PART OF HWF

The Final 

Author's POV | That morning before meeting Jungkook |

Y/N: Mom, just tell me what you want and I will do it for you. Just don't, please don't separate us. 

You asked your mom at the breakfast table. 

Mom:  What can you do? And why are you so obsessed over him? What's so special about him? Why can't you see your betterment? Why can't you see your actual happiness? 

Y/N: Happiness? Mom, you should be the last person talking about my happiness. I get that you want me to be successful. You want me to have a great future but happiness, that's not something you can give me. Jungkook is the only person for that. 

Your mom scoffed. 

Mom: You are thinking like that because you are still immature. Nothing else. 

Y/N: No mom, I am not immature. This is why I say that you can't give me happiness. You don't even understand me then how would you give me happiness? 

Mom: I don't understand you? Really? Why do you think like that?

Y/N: There are lots of reasons. Do you know that I get panic attacks before my exams? Do you know I face breathing problems before exams? Do you know my nose bleeds every time I am in pressure? Do you know how much I hate eating the foods you give me? No. You don't. But Jungkook knows all of them. And the funny thing is I have never told him anything. He knows because he understands or at least tried to understand. But what about you, mom? Did you ever even try? 

Your mom didn't bother anything you said and kept eating her food. But on the other hand your dad became worried. 

Dad: You face all these difficulties? Really Y/N? 

Y/N: Yes I do.

Dad: Why did you never tell us? 

Y/N: I didn't want to bother you that's why. 

Dad: Yoona, you never noticed her? You never saw she had these problems? 

Mom: No. I didn't. 

Y/N: So do you still think he will affect my future? The guy who is my actual happiness can't ruin my future. He is the one because of whom I feel energetic when I sit for study. He's my motivation. Please I beg you don't do this to us. 

Your mom sighed before keeping the spoon down and spoke. 

Mom: Fine if you are so desperate and if you feel like he is the best for you then prove it. You have to come first in your final examination. If you can do that then I will consider your relationship with him as well. 

Y/N: Really? Are you serious?

Mom: Yes but on one condition. You can't meet him before the results come out. 

Y/N: But…

Mom: No but. If you agree then I will reconsider it. 

Y/N: Fine I won't meet him. 

Y/N's POV 

Even though I promised her not to meet him, I couldn't control myself knowing how he gave up on everything. I was going to give my all and come first but I also wanted him to focus on himself. That's why I went to meet him once I got the chance. 

His touch and kiss gave me so much energy. I was determined to do it for him. To get his hugs and kisses everyday, I had to come first. I needed to beat him in the exam to get him back.