PART 06 OF HWF (first kiss)

Part 06

The Next Evening Author's POV 

Y/N: Shit we can't go Jungkook. 

You said through the phone call to Jungkook. 

Jungkook: Why what happened now? 

Y/N: I completely forgot about our housekeeper. She will definitely tell mom if I go out. 

Jungkook: Fuck it. You couldn't tell me earlier?

Y/N: What you would've done even if I told you earlier? Nothing. We just don't have the luck for this. 

Jungkook: Can't you convince her? Should I come inside to convince her? 

Y/N: No you stay out of it. Let me see. 

You got out of your room. You had some hope that you may convince her because she always adored you. You hesitantly made your way to the housekeeper. 

Y/N: Aunty! I need to tell you something. 

Housekeeper: What is it dear?

Then you honestly told her your every plan. She stayed quiet for a few minutes before speaking. 

Housekeeper: It's really risky but I am letting you go because I know what happens here always. But you need to promise me that you will take care of yourself. 

You were shocked. You never expected this. That she will agree so easily. 

Y/N: I will take care of myself. Omg thank you so much aunty. You are the best. I love you a lot. 

You jumped on her and tightly hugged her. She laughed at your childish behaviour. 

Housekeeper: I love you too. Now go and have lots of fun. Also come back on time. 

Y/N: I will. Thanks again. I am going. Bye.

With that you left the house while jumping. You were really happy. After getting out of the main gate you saw Jungkook sitting on a bike. He was surprised to see you. He was waiting for your call. He got down from the bike as he saw you. 

Jungkook: Wait. How?

You smiled and ran to him before jumping on him again and hugging him excitedly. He became more shocked but hugged you back instantly. 

Y/N: She easily gave me permission. I can go now. I am so happy. Yeeeee!!

Jungkook: Really? Omg!! Finally, 

Then you broke the hug and looked at him excitedly. 

Y/N: So where are we going now? 

Jungkook smirked before turning around. He took a helmet and handed it to you. 

Jungkook: Here. Wear this and hop on. The destination is a surprise. 

Y/N: You have a bike? I didn't know.

Jungkook: You don't know lots of things. Now get on the bike. 

You did as he asked and then he took you to explore the city. And it was more fun than you'd expect. He took you to different places the whole day. He really taught you how to have fun. He showed you things you never knew that existed. He bought you food you never imagined about eating. 

He did so much for you that you couldn't be more grateful. You two became really close in a week. But he also teased you a lot every time you were unaware of anything. He even gave you the nickname "Mommy's Girl." 

And he was right too. It didn't harm your studies at all. You always sat for studies after coming back and you really were impressed with your progress. All together your life has been amazing ever since you started hanging out with Jungkook.