PART 12 OF HWF (first time)

Part 12

Author's POV 

Y/N: Yes I want you Jungkook. 

That was all he needed to hear. He smiled at you before reconnecting your lips. You wrapped your hands around his neck pulling him as close as possible. 

He broke the kiss and made eye contact with you. Both of your eyes held so much love for each other and you both could see it clearly. You had no reason to deny him. You wanted him to be your first time and you were excited for the further activities. 

Jungkook: I will be really gentle so don't worry, hmm?

He reassured you. You nodded your head as a soft smile plastered on your lips. 

Y/N: I trust you. 

Jungkook: You know right what exactly happens? 

You chuckled. You can see that he was a little nervous as it was maybe his first time taking someone's virginity. 

Y/N: Yes baby I know. I just don't know how it feels. Don't worry. I know you will make sure not to hurt me so go on. 

Your words gave him courage to actually start. He gave a peck on your lips. 

Jungkook: Well, let's prepare you first. 

He moved away from your body and took his t-shirt off. You were stunned by his toned figure. You became all shy and coy as you looked away. Jungkook smiled at your shyness. He again hovered over you and made you look at him.

Jungkook: Baby I need you to look at my eyes all the time. Will you do it for me? 

Y/N: Yes. 

Jungkook: I love you. 

He kissed your neck once again but this time adding some more pressure, creating small marks. Your fingers intertwined with his hair as his hands went behind your back, unzipping your top. 

He let the fabric slide off your shoulder exposing your upper body where your private part was covered with your bra. You felt embarrassed but tried to maintain eye contact with him as he asked for. He stared at your body and admired your unseen beauty. 

He leaned down balancing himself on his palm before whispering in your ears. 

Jungkook: You are so beautiful. 

His words helped your self confidence. He removed the bra from your body as you slightly shivered. 

Jungkook: Can I? 

He asked for permission and you couldn't be more grateful for his consideration. You nodded your head giving him permission. He smiled at you.

He kissed your breast, earning a soft whimper from you. He looked up at you while his tongue swirled around your nipple. You gripped on his shoulder as he softly sucked on your breast. He didn't use any roughness with you. 

After devouring your breast enough, he kissed your lips once again. 

Jungkook: Are you comfortable? 

Y/N: Yes I am. 

Jungkook: I will be going down now. If you feel slightest discomfort, tell me to stop immediately, okay? 

Y/N: Okay. 

He slowly took your skirt off along with your panties. Now you were completely naked in front of him. He moved back to check you out fully. He bit his lower lips as his eyes darkened with lust. 

He graced his fingers over your womanhood. You flinched at his sudden touch. He slowly proceeded to rub your clit. You moaned at the foreign feeling. He did it until you were fully wet for him. Then he dipped his one finger inside you.